Status: Completed.

Drowning In Blood For Your Love

You're Worth The Pain

Zacky's P.O.V.

I stopped ten feet away from the bed. Brian started bawling his eyes out and I couldn't stand to see him like this. My emotions were getting to me and tears rushed down my cheeks. Brian leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"He's right here, sweetie." I heard him whisper. I glanced at him then back at Leah. "She needs you, Zack." He whispered. "Love you sweetheart." I saw Leah's hand lightly squeeze Brian's. He stopped by me, holding back more tears, and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm going to go t-tell everyone she's waking up. Go over to her. She really needs you." I nodded and gave an empty smile. He silently left the room. I took a deep breath and walked over to her bed.

"Hey baby." I whispered and took her hand gently. Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me. I swear my heart stopped for a matter of seconds as the blue eyes stared at me. Tears rushed out of my eyes and I kissed her hand.

"Zacky, he killed our baby." She barely could talk. I'm surprised I even heard her. I kissed her hand again as I stared at her tear stained face. "Our baby is gone." More tears gushed from my eyes as I leaned down and kissed her. One thing after another happens. I am not going to let anything else happen to her.

Leah's P.O.V.

Zacky cried as he held me. I couldn't contain my tears now, so the spilled down the side of my face and into the pillow. Our baby, is gone. Kellan killed it. Yes, I know I was only two weeks along but the nurse said the baby died. Zacky sat up and wiped the tears away.

"I'm sorry I put you through so much misery. I was stupid giving Kellan a free chance to kill me. Zacky, I love you and I feel so bad." He shook his head.

"Don't feel bad, baby. I love you and you can never put me through misery." He bent down and kissed my head gently. There was a light tap at the door. I looked away from Zacky's eyes and saw the guys standing there. Except Jimmy.

"Hey Leah." Matt came over and hugged me. Johnny did the same and stood by my feet.

"Where's..." Right as I was about to say his name, Jimmy showed up at the door.

"Holy fuck. This old lady with a walker was chasing me. She can move fast for her age." He came over, out of breath, and gave me a hug. "I got you something." He whispered.

"What is it?" He held up a finger, indicating to wait a minute, and walked out. A minute later he came back in with a huge stuffed panda bear wearing an Avenged shirt. "Oh my god, Jimmy, it's so cute. Thank you so much!" He smiled and gave me another hug. Whenever I'm in a shitty ass mood Jimmy can always cheer me up.

"We heard about the baby, we are so sorry, Leah." Matt whispered. I nodded and looked at my hands. The ring glistened in the light. I know that I'm going to have an amazing wedding and I am going to be happy for the rest of my life.

"Leah, I love you." Zacky whispered to me and wiped the tears, I hadn't noticed rolling down my cheeks, away. The guys left and Zacky kissed me. His right hand caressed my cheek and his left hand held onto my hand. I kissed back and he slowly pulled away. "We are going to have a baby. We just will start trying, when you get better of course." His head resting on mine. He smiled. "I promise, I'll never leave you. Ever." We kissed again and my stomach fluttered at his touch.

"I love you, too, Zacky."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit; Practice Makes Perfect by Cute Is What We Aim For.

Do you want a sequel? [:
I'll think about writing a sequel!
xoxo.
Leah.