Pain Without Love, What Else Is There?

Nightside of Eden

Sitting around the campfire, I sat next to Allan as Mateo laid beside me as Robin sat across from me as the flames danced.
"You ok?"asked Allan looking at me.
"I'm fine,"I shrugged,"Black Sheep I guess."
"We're familly now,"Allan smiled at me.
"Don't put it that way,"I rolled my eyes with a smirk at him.
"Ok, then,"He smirked at me,"How should I put it?"
"I don't know,"I shrugged as a twig popped.
"We did find the sheriff's storm room though,"Will nodded towards me.
"Really?"I looked up at him.
"It wasn't a total loss,"Djaq added as I sent a nod to her.
"Speak for yourself."
"We're just trying to make you feel better,"Will mentioned.
"If you want to make me feel better, stop talking,"I got up from where I was sitting to walk off to have Mateo follow me.

"What?"asked Will as everyone sent him looks to which everyone shook their heads.
"Nice going,"Allan got up to see if he could see me or the direction I walked in.
"Should someone go check on her?"asked Much as he looked between the gang.
"I didn't see where she went,"Allan shrugged.
"She shouldn't be alone though,"Much mentioned,"I mean anyone could be out there."
"Stay here,"Robin thought for a second looking at them,"I'll go find her."
"Robin are you sure-"Much looked at him.
"I'll be fine,"He patted him on the shoulder,"Just stay here in case she comes back."

As I sat in a tree watching the night sky, Mateo was offi n the distance but close enough in case he needed to warn me of someone coming or to run if he needed to. I was standing on a branch when I heard someone slowly approach the tree I was in looking for me. Looking down, I seen Robin stop a second as Mateo just looked at him then went back to whatever he was doing.

"Looking for me?"I asked from my spot in the tree.
"What are you doing up there?"Robin asked as he placed his hands on his hips while looking at me.
"Thinking,"I sighed,"It's nice up here."
"Can I join you?"
"I don't care,"I shifted as I heard Robin climb up the tree and sit on the branch next to me as my feet dangled.

"You know, no meant to make it sound like we didn't care about your family."
"I'm over it,"I shrugged,"Who needs family anyway right?"
"Everyone does."
"They don't deserve me,"I looked down at the ground,"They don't care what happens to me. If they did, they wouldn't have done what they did. They wouldn't have betrayed me like that."
"I've got to show you something,"Robin smiled as I turned my face to look at him.
"What?"
"Come on,"Robin stood up as he held out his hand for me,"No tricks."
"Ok,"I took his head as we walked under the full moonlight sky through the woods.

"Robin, where are you taking me?"I asked as he walked a bit further a head of me.
"You'll see,"He smirked as I rolled my eyes still trying to walking in the dress which was aggrivating me.

Finally reaching the destiantion, we stopped at this river that I faintly remembered from when I was a kid. Then it hit me, this was where I was where I fell for that boy when I was kid. Not the lake, I was pushed into but where my heart skipped it's beat while we ran off when we were younger to be away from it all. Then it hit me as I watched Robin standing there, he was that boy.

"You're that boy,"I smiled at him,"That one that I fell for all those years ago."
"What? Me?"He smirked.
"And still in love with your ego,"I smirked to myself,"I mean you did push me into the lake, maybe I should push you in the river."
"I'd like to see you try,"He smiled wider as a smiled crept on my face as I pushed him in and he fell in.
"Well that was easy,"I smirked as he came up from air and brushed his hair back,"So much for a fight."
"You think this is funny?"He questioned with a smirk as I nodded.
"Yes."
"Well help me up will you?"Robin asked while swimming to the side of the bank.
"Fine,"I sighed as I went to help him up when he pulled me into the river with him.

Coming up for air, I heard Robin's laugh as I glared at him then splashed him with water.
"It's cold!"
"I know,"He laughed.
"And not nice,"I glared at him.
"I'm sorry,"He smirked.
"Are not,"I swam to the edge as he pulled me back but into him.
"And if I'm not,"Robin wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Then I'll just have to teach you a lesson,"I smirked wrapping my arms around his neck.

We were about to lean in to kiss again when Much ran up to us in but didn't notice the position that we were in.
"Robin,"Much spat out quickly,"It's Locksley. Roland's house-"
"What Much?"I looked at him as he caught his breath.
"It's on fire,"He finished as I looked at Robin and we quickly got out of the water to head to the town.