Pain Without Love, What Else Is There?

The New Weapon and Mission

Waking up in the camp, I could smell the faint smell of food cooking and someone moving around the camp. As my eyes focused on my surroundings, I seen Much moving around while John was doing something. Slowly climbing out of Robin's bed, I smoothed out my hair as I stretched to notice I was still in the same dress which I knew I had to change.

Finding my clothes, I changed back into something similar to what Allan wore only mine was a bit towards how Robin would dress. When I finished getting dressed, I made my way over to Much who was working on breakfast.

"Morning Much,"I smiled lightly as I sat down on a log as he looked at me.
"How are you?"Much asked wanting to know if I was doing better.
"Ok,I guess,"I shrugged while looking at him,"I mean I'm still upset but Roland wouldn't want me to sit around and mope about it."
"What are you going to do?"
"Get the sheriff back,"I stood up,"Somehow."
"Don't do anything stupid,"John looked at me.
"I wouldn't,"I looked at him,"It's too risky for me."
"Good."

"Besides,"I smiled while standing next to Much,"I wouldn't betray you guys and do something I'm not supposed to. Need help Much?"
"Huh?"Much looked at me shocked.
"I asked if you needed help,"I smiled at him,"I mean I've got nothing to do."
"Sure,"Much nodded,"I'm just used to hearing that come from the camp-"
"Hey, it's ok,"I smiled at him,"Just get used to it."

Helping Much with breakfast, the others slowly started to wake up. We were also going back to Locksley this morning to help Mira out with her house and everything. Basically clean up and a funeral. By time, we had ate, I made my way to Locksley with Mateo to Mira's house with Allan, Will, and Djaq before Robin, John and Much were there.

"Good morning Mira,"I smiled lightly at her as she wrapped her arms around me.
"Thank you so much."
"I'm sorry I couldn't save Roland,"I could feel my frown as she lifted my chin and lightly smacked my face.
"You saved my children and myself,"She smiled at me,"They were important to Roland, he trusted you would do the right thing."
"I could've though-"
"Adora,"She smiled at me,"He was a good man, he always knew his time here would be short. No more doubt."
"Ok,"I nodded at her as she sniffled.
"I'm going to see if there's anything I can savage,"She nodded,"I let the kids play, just make sure they're ok as you clean up."

She walked off as I looked at the three behind me who were smiling at me.
"Don't say it,"I rolled my eyes as I pulled up some boards.
"See, she's glad you helped her,"Allan smirked.
"I know,"I looked at him,"But still."
"Come on,"Djaq pulled on my arm,"Let's go watch after the kids."
"You go ahead,"I nodded at her,"Take Mateo too. I'm going to help for this funeral."

A while later, the town had gathered to bury Roland and then Mira went back to her kids and the town went back to cleaning up as I stood at the grave of Roland just thinking.
"Thanks for everything Roland,"I placed a lily next to the grave and felt a wind blow past me as I stood there.

That's when I heard Robin call me since something was up.
"What?"I turned as I seen a kid standing next to John,"Who's the kid?"
"I'll explain on the way,"He rushed out,"The sheriff's got a new weapon."

I ran down the hill with him as the kid seen me and he smiled at me with this big smile.
"You're Adora Oliver,"The kid smiled at me.
"Yes,"I looked at him strangely,"Do I know you?"
"I'm Daniel,"He smiled at me again,"You're the gypsy girl who's like Robin Hood?"
"I guess you've got a bit of a reputation,"Robin smirked at me.
"She's great,"Daniel smiled at me,"She's an amazing archer too."
"Well,"I shrugged.
"I guess we'll have to put that to test later,"Robin smirked at me as he handed me a few extra arrows and we headed off to the direction in which the sheriff was experimenting with his newest weapon: pitch.