Life on Pause

Two best friends, who lead extremely different lives.

One is a cynical, pessimistic/optimistic, forward, with more on her plate than she'd like to have. She is in college, which she hates, has a job at a laundry mat, which she also hates, but the only thing she loves more than her friends and her family is her band, which is one of the only things she actually commits all of her self to. Since her mom has been in the hospital she can't find it in her to really love anybody, but when the opportunity of someone who cares for her presents it's self, will she jump in the van once she signs the dotted line, or stay and take the opportunity.

The other is the completely the opposite of her best friend, she is insecure, too sensitive, she is everyones best friend, as well as a sort of den mother. She works herself to the bone, which everybody hates. Her love life is one thing that is always going in every direction, you could even say she is a little naive when it comes to things like that. The only thing she has ever wanted was for everybody to be happy and at peace with each other even if it means giving up something she loves, but she of all people knows, things don't work out at they are planed.

Co-Written with Emmers-Tastic