Status: HIATUS

Robert Who?

02

ok, so when I found out that my dad got transferred to Forks, Washington, you can probably guess that I freaked out.
****************************************************************************************************
"Dad, what the hell? Are you trying to screw-up my life? People already think I'm obsessed! When I get there, everyone's gonna think I'm trying to be cool!"
"No, they are not Bella."
"DON'T CALL ME THAT! MY NAME IS ISABELLA, NOT BELLA!!"
"Bella, don't raise your voice to me"
"Fine, just don't make me go...please"
"Bella, I'm not trying to ruin your life, I'm trying to fix it, because ever since, ever since"
"Just spit it out Dad, ever since she left."
"Yeah, since that, your life has been turned upside down, because I'm running away from my problems,and I'm sorry for that, but I'm trying to fix it."
"How the hell would you fix my mother leaving me alone with... with YOU!" *starts crying*
"What do you mean, 'alone with me'?"
"nothing, I'm going to go share the news with Shane"
"Fine. Be back by 10"
****************************************************************************************************
Ever since then, I have not talked to my dad, more than asking what he wants for dinner and he's obviously been ok with that. So every other Friday, I go back to Phoenix to see Shane. When I told him the news, he told me to stay with him...yeah, right.
****************************************************************************************************
"Shane, I should tell you something, but I don't want you to be mad at me."
"What....?"
"I'm moving"
"When?"
"Tomorrow"
"Why?"
"My dad got transferred"
"Where?"
"Forks, Washington"
*laughs* "Quit messing with me."
"I'm....not. Why the hell are you laughing? I"M MOVING!!!!"
"You were serious?"
"Duh, you dork" *smacks him playfully*
"Well, come see me right before you leave, I'll have something for you."
"ok, love you Shane"
"Love you too, Bella"
****************************************************************************************************
You will never guess what he had the next day, oh, well you will find out later..
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very many comments on Chapter 1.

BUT remember, comments = updates...XD

LOVE YA!
Haylen.