Status: HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

My Babees By Hayley Jenn.

17

recap:: bill tells Haylen he loves her and can't ever forgive her, meanwhile Sophie and Tom and Hailey and Gustav are planning Haylen's birthday surprise.. now on to the story.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haylen's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What? You love me? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, quietly.

"Because I was scared you didn't love me, but even if you don't, I needed to get it off my chest. I couldn't deny it anymore." Bill replies, quickly.

*KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK*

"BILL! Es ist an der Zeit zu gehen" Tom yells through the door.

"I love you, Hayles" Bill says, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too, Bill." I say, starting to cry.

"Don't cry, I'll be back." He says, smiling and walking out the door.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tom, I told Haylen that I love her..." I say, while we are walking out to the bus.

"What? Why?" Tom asks, stopping in the elevator.

"Because, we were fighting and she was mad, so I just blurted out 'I love you, Hayles!'" I tell him, frantically.

"So let me try and get this straight, you were fighting and your best come-back was 'I love you'?" Tom asks, looking truly confused.

"Yes, is that bad?" I ask.

"Umm, yes of course it's bad. Do you really even love her? Were you sure of what you said before you just went and blurted it out?" Tom questions me.

"I'm pretty sure, but what does it matter?" I ask, getting out of the elevator.

"Nothing, little brother, you just don't get it yet. Ready to get your eardrums blown out?" Tom asks, smiling.

"Always." I reply, grinning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd you like it?

If you liked it, leave a comment.. if not, leave a comment... even if you didn't read it, leave a comment..

i guess it sounds like i like comments..

Peace, Love, and Tokio Hotel..
Haylen..