Seize the Day

Vomit Time

Yesterday was one hell of a day for our teens in Orange County. Zack called Brian up on his cell. He really hoped that he would be able to salvage their relationship. Sure he wanted Phoebe but Brian was more important.

"Hey." Brian answered the phone.

"Hey…about yesterday…" Zack started.

"Let's forget it. I mean we've been best friends forever…Bros before hoes right?" Brian and Zack both laughed at his pathetic copy of a transformers line.

"So… party at Keith's house. You going?" Zack asked invitingly.

"Hellz yeah!" Brian closed the deal. They both said later, and hung up the phones. Zack had won one friend back.

Phoebe's point of view

I searched desperately, in the cupboards under the counters. I slammed them shut finding nothing and then moved on to the pantry.

"Where the fuck did that irritating little cunt put my beer?!" I yelled aloud in frustration. The scream I just bellowed caused my head to pulsate. The door opened and Helena walked in. I glared over at her. I knew she knew where my stuff was. "Where the fuck is it you bitch!?" I howled out at her.

"Oh what?" she said with an arrogant lil' tone, "Your beer? You fucking addict! That's all down the drain. That's right I dumped it all!" Helena stared at me with menacing eyes. She did this for revenge. Her and Brian. "By the way mom and dad will be home in 2 days. Just thought I'd let you know before I went to Matt's house." She then walked out and slammed the door behind her. My body began to shake and tremble all over. I had to find that beer, the school bus would be here any second. Suddenly, a loud honk came from outside.

"FUCK!" I ran out the door and onto the bus.

I climbed up the stairs and began my walk down the aisle. I spotted my friend Julie and sat.

Matt's point of View

Helena sat on my lap as I massaged her thigh. We were sitting in my living room with the rest of the guys writing songs. Me, Helena, Zack, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny. The way things should be. With out that little slut messing up everyone's lives.

"So we're all going to Keith's place later, right?" Helena confirmed. We all nodded our heads and continued to keep our eyes glued to the paper. There was silence until Helena spoke again. "I'm worried about her." She just had to bring up the disturbing subject: Phoebe. "She drinks a lot now. Today she threw a fucking temper tantrum because I got rid of her 'stash'." I looked over at Zack. He had guilt spread all over his face knowing that he was the main reason Phoebe had started drinking in the first place. Everyone was silent again. Regardless everything that happened the day before no one really wanted anything bad to happen to her.

Julie's point of View

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked my friend as she downed the Heineken. She was just so jittery. I thought she was going to spas out if she didn't get some alcohol in her system. I had two bottles in my backpack that I was planning to share with her anyways, but she ended up drinking them both; She needed them more than me. Phoebe wiped her mouth and made and let a semi small burp.

"Ops, Excuse me!" She smiled embarrassed. Yup, that was the Phoebe I knew.

"So are you going to go to Keith's party?" I asked brushing my slick, long black hair off to the side of my face. Here eyes lit up.

Keith Jonah was a Sr. and he threw the biggest parties. Anybody who was anybody went to them.

"Of coarse I am…FREE BOOZ!" Phoebe smiled cheerfully. The bell rang loudly.

"Well see you later." We both said goodbye as we exited the lunchroom and headed for our next classes. I threw both bottles in a nearby recycling bin and was actually very happy we weren't caught.

Phoebe's point of View

The music was deafening and everywhere you looked, there was some kind of alcohol. Heineken, Bud-light, Sam Adams, Budweiser, Guinness; You name it. I was holding two half-full cans of Heineken and Budweiser and dancing with this guy, who'snameIforgot when I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh my fucking god" I thought to myself as I watched the already graduated Matt, Brian, Johnny, Zack, Jimmy and Helena walk through the door. Why the hell were they here? To steal more of my precious beer? They did not even like Keith. They thought he was an annoying little fag. I was walking to the bathroom when Zacky spotted me. I noticed that he decided to follow me around like the fucking five-year-old I know he still is. Just as I was about to open the bathroom door I felt somebody grab me from behind and push me in.

In the bathroom was a little quieter. I looked into the bottomless green eyes of Zack Baker. He smiled his toothy grin blocking the door.

"What do you want bitch?" He smiled as he used his old line. I just glared at him for a couple more moments. Then, there was a rumble in my stomach and I felt something coming up my throat. I couldn't swallow it. Oh god…

"BLEEHA," a stream of vomit just came flowing out of my mouth and onto Zacky's shirt. More just kept on coming.

"What the fuck?!" he backed away from me. "Gross!" He shook the sickening liquid from his hands while I wiped my mouth with a near by paper towel and walked out of the bathroom.

Zacky's point of View

What the hell just happened here? Did she just spew puke all over my fucking shirt and walk out? Who does that?? I took off my brand new shirt and held it out in front of me. Horrible smelling liquid dripped off it. I threw the shirt into the garbage next to the sink. Who was I to think that Phoebe and I could forget about yesterday's incidents? Or that we could start over and that I could still get my girl. Brian and I had already talked it over; He said he didn't care if Phoebe and I went out. He also mentioned that he didn't care about that little slut period. He said, "She's your problem now." My problem was right. I looked at my tank top. It too had traces of the vile vomit on it. I took it off and threw it away. I washed my hands and went back out on the hunt. A hunt for a shirt, a hunt for Phoebe.

Helena's Point of View

I held a bottle of beer in one hand and Matt's hand in the other. We were trying to find a nice empty room to…

cell phone rings

I took the phone out my pocket and read the new text. She is here was all it read from Brian. My heart nearly skipped a beat. Phoebe was here. Phoebe plus alcohol equals…You do the math; I'm not good at it. I told Matt what was happening and we split up to go find Phoebe.

Schyler's Point of View

I swayed back and forward with the music.

"So how do you like my party?" Keith smiled, prideful. He invited me to this thing for some reason. No Keith…no it isn't fun; this is the gayest fucking party I have ever been to. That's what I wanted to scream into his ears but instead I said,

"I love it!" and jumped a little up and down. Keith Jonah was the most annoying person on earth! Not to mention he had the biggest crush on me. Unexpectedly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Schyler?" I turned around to look into the profound green of Zacky's eyes. All the memories came flooding back. Although that was at least a month ago, I could still feel my broken heart. I needed to mend it. I grabbed his head and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me a long time but please comment