The Flash

Chapter 4- Shelly's story

Shelly's POV
It was so scary, the day that i saw, well was in the worst accident ever! Seeing one of my best friend's die, was the hardest part about it. I'll never forget that day, Briana was a great friend.So, i decided to go to Caitlyn's house and explain it.

" Hunny! Shelly is here! Come down!" Caitlyn's mom yelled to her.

" Kay! Be there." Caitlyn called down.

" H-hi Caitlyn." I said to Caitlyn about to cry.

" Oh! Hi! How are you?" Caitlyn asked me.

" Fine. How are you holding up, and Maria?" I asked.

" W-were hanging in there, i guess. How could somthing like this happen to you gise, well happen to Briana?" Caitlyn said about to cry.

" I Don't know. It was horrible thow. I wanted to come over and, tell you what happened, your mom said that would help." I said looking at caitlyn's mom.

" Ugh, mayby, would that help, mom?" Caitlun said looking at me, than looking up at where her mom was standing.

" Hunny, i think if you know what happened, it would be better." Caitlyn's mom said looking at me.

" Kay, i think so too." I said looking at Caitlyn.

" Well, how bad was it?" Caitlyn asked looking into my eye's.

" It was pretty bad, where is your sister, Maria?" I asked looking at Caitlyn's mom.

" Oh, she went to her granparent's for a while, just to get away." Caitlyn's mom said looking at Caitlyn.

" Oh. Well, we were on our way to a movie, Twilight to see it, and it was icy, like really icey, there was this sheet of ice, big one, Briana's Grandma was talking to me, about the music we wanted to listen to, and Briana called out, cause' i guess she saw the ice, and it starteled her grandma, and we went straight off the street, into a humungas ditch. I'm the lucky one for surviving that! I guess the air bag killed Briana, she was in front with her Grandma." I said looking at caitlyn, but mostly looking at the floor, getting ready to cry.

" Oh, i bet that Briana would still be alive, if that dumb thing didn't go off!" Cailyn said throwing a pillow on the floor.

" Oh, hunny, it's OK, now why don't you and Shelly go in the kitchen and get some ice cream or somthing, ay?" My mom said while a tear went down her eye.

" OK, mom. C'mon Shelly, Chocalate, or Vanilla?" Caitlyn said looking in her freezer.

" Ugh, chocalate will be fine, thank you." I said looking at the ice cream.

" OK, me too, i like chocalate." Caitlyn said looking at me with a tear rolling down her eye, but yet, she was smiling.

" Yeh, it's the best. Let's eat!" I said trying to cheer her up a little.

" Kay." Caiyln said. When we were done with our ice cream, we went to caitlyn's room just to talk.

" Ugh, well, what has been up?" Caitlyn asked me.

" Nothing, you? I said looking at her.

" Nope. Zip." Caitlyn said sniffling.

" Oh, shoot. Hang on." I said looking at my phone seeing who was calling me.

" OK." Cailyn said looking down.

" It's my mom, she said that we are going to my Aunt's, GTG." I said dtanding up.

" OK, Seeya'." Caitlyn said looking at me.

" Kay, Bye." I said leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE? and subscribe!
Comment please!