Hips and Hearts

Image
Patrick Stump=love.

Pete is an obsessive person. He likes to be stylish. He sometimes enjoys the spotlight, and sometimes hates it. He doesn't give a fuck what you think.

Mikey is quiet. He barely speaks to anyone and can't play bass worth a shit. He hates being looked at and sometimes wishes he could disappear.

When Pete sees Mikey, he can't believe the walking sex he just found. And he's determined to make Mikey not only notice him, but want him.

And things get a little messy.

Maybe a lot messy.

Disclaimers: I own My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and any other band I would care to mention. They actually do my cleaning wearing very skimpy outfits. [Maybe I don't but I do in my mind so shut ur cakehole] There will probably be- no, definitely be some boy on boy. And probably some Frerard, if you're into that sort of thing. There is bound to be endless stupidity in this story. There will be so many curse words that you might as well not even attempt to count.

*I am aware this sounds stupid. But I'd like to immediately promise youis it's not.

**Okay, so I'd just like to say, that realistically, I believe Mikey and Pete would make an amazing couple. Just saying.