I'm Holding Every Look

Chapter 5.

"I can't believe it." Josh set the guitar controller down and turned, his eyes large. I chuckled, and took a glance around the room. Zac's eyes were as large as Josh's were, if not larger. Taylor looked like he was completely stunned and amazing that I had just beat Josh horribly at Guitar Hero, on expert. Hayley was laughing hysterically, which caused Josh to shift his attention to her and stick out his tongue.

Jeremy honestly looked like he could marry me right then and there.

"You are my hero, Julian." He said, stepping forward and poking Josh in the chest. "You are not." Josh grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Gee, thanks, Jeremy." I chuckled as he turned his gaze from Josh to me. And then proceeded to keep it there until Josh broke out into a horrible, fake, coughing fit.

"Good god, Farro." Jeremy rolled his eyes, causing the two of us to break eye contact. I rubbed my neck, feeling more than slightly awkward. It wasn't until just now that I noticed Hayley was missing. My eyes scanned the part of the bus that was visible to me, but i couldn't see her.

She emerged a few seconds later, a grin on her face.

"I like the look of that grin." Josh commented, causing Jeremy, Zac, and Taylor to groan. I shrugged, and looked back to Hayley. "What's going on, babe?"

"We're getting to the LA date early! So that means...."

"FREE TIME!" Zac and Taylor shouted, jumping around in some sort of ridiculous happy dance for a few minutes. I felt someone's body heat come in close contact with my own, and turned my head slightly, only to see Jeremy in my peripheral vision. I turned my eyes back to Hayley and grinned as she offered me a cheesy, knowing, smile.

"Julian?" I heard Jeremy say softly. I spun around on my toe, and cocked my head at him.

"Yeah?" I responded, and his eyes fell to stare at his black socks. I chuckled softly.

"Um, do you want to hang out in LA?" He asked, equally as quietly as he had said my name a few seconds earlier. My heart jumped to my throat, and I had to swallow it before I could even attempt to say anything.

"Yeah, I would like that. A lot." I said, keeping the quiet tone of our conversation. His eyes met mine and we locked in a stare, his eyes beaming, matching his wonderful smile.

"I would too."

"JU-U-U-ULIAN!" I heard my name being stretched out and called by the one and only Hayley Williams.

"I should go talk to her, lest she continue doing that." I nodded my head in the direction that the noise was coming from - her bunk.

"Oh, yes, please." Jeremy laughed, and I turned a bright shade of red before turning on my toe again and walking quickly to Hayley's bunk, pulling the curtain open, slipping inside, and shutting it again. Hayley barely wasted a moment getting right into the latest gossip of the bus - that is, the subject of Jeremy and I.

"So, you're going to explore LA together?" She asked eagerly, rocking back and forth. I nodded. "Oo, how fun, have you been to LA before?" I shook my head this time and her eyes grew large. "Really?"

"Really... why do you ask?"

"Jeremy hasn't been there before either..."
♠ ♠ ♠
major filler, ew.