Why My Blood?

Chapter Six

Oh My God. What is with me? I am falling for Aiden even more. Why a human…? This can’t happen to me. I don’t need this. But, every time I’m with him, he makes me feel good about being… -sigh-
~~~~~
“Ashlynn! Get your ass down here!”
“Yes ma’ma”

I wonder what mom wants. Maybe it’s about the wedding and the date. We have yet to set one. But, I know when I want to have it. Christmas. I’ve always wanted a Christmas wedding. The bridesmaids wear red dresses. The Men would wear green ties. The Bride would wear read and green jewelry. There would be snow outside a.

I enter the kitchen and see Mom, Daddy, and Aiden sitting at the table. The light is hitting Aiden just right, I can see his blue eyes dazzle in perfection.

“Yes?”
“Well, Honey, we need to set the wedding date.”
“Mrs. Spencer, I was thinking maybe a Christmas wedding.”
“Aiden! That’s just what I wanted!”
“Really Ash?”
“Yeah. Mom, Daddy? You agree?”
“Yes, honey”
“Yeah, Ash.”
“Then it’s set.”

Oh My God! I’m having a Christmas Wedding! What I’ve always wanted. I have to tell Kelsey. She is going to be my Maid-of-Honor, if she agrees.
~~~~~~
The next morning

I wake up and do my usual routine. Shower; Get dressed; Make up; Eat; Blow dry hair; Style hair; Pick up Aiden.

“Good Morning, Beautiful.”
“Yeah. Good morning.”
“What’s wrong? I know something’s up.”
“Nothing”
“Something”
“Nothing Aiden”
“Ashlynn, you can tell me anything. I’m always here for you.”
“I know. I just don’t want to tell you… yet.”
“You will tell me though, right?”
“At the dinner rehearsal”
“Okay.”

We sit in silence the rest of the way to school. I can’t believe the rehearsal dinner is only two weeks away. I don’t want to tell him the truth. Not just yet. He doesn’t need to know what a monster I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so so short... This is all I wanted in this chapter.

Comments??
Subscribers??

Thanks Again for reading!!

Much love
Beth ^__^