Love Is A Dirty Word

What a girl needs; is other bitches shit.

Awhile after I was awoken from a rather noisy game of charades, (which I THOUGHT were supposed to be silent!) Monday comes running over to me already running her mouth a mile a minute.)

“THAT BITCH. Take my phone, text my people. AUGH! SKANK!” she yells in a fast tone.

Still groggy from sleep; I’m annoyed with her rambling. Rubbing my eyes and yawning; I ask her what happened.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“MARIANNE. That skank. LIFTED MY PHONE. And then texted you; everyone from back home AND MY MOTHER all this bitchy shit!” she says; exasperated.

“Huh? I thought she was just a big whore bag. But a thief now too?!” I say, awakening slightly.

Throwing herself onto one of the spacious beige leather seats, she looks over at Marianne.

“Yeah. I bet her brothers don’t know she’s a phone theiver.”

“Well. I’m not sure.” Standing up from my seat, I pull my Nickelback sweatshirts arms over my hands and think about any other things that have gone missing.

With a sudden burst of thought, I run over to my huge patent leather purse to see that my diamond ring given to me by my ex: (yes I still keep it. It’s a fucking DIAMOND for gods sake.) is missing in action.

“OH MY GOD. That, that, that douchebag skankface stole my diamond ring!” I whisper yell, annoyed as fuck.

“Okay. Well I think it’s time to make Miss. Marianne pay.” Monday says, clearly devising a plan.
We sit in two aisle seats while the guys are in the front part of the plane, engaging in their rather violent and fast-paced game of charades. Looking behind me; Monday and I see that Marianne has gone to the bathroom; and Jack, bored with the absence of his bitch; got up and joined in with the charade fun.

“Okay. Go lock the door.” I say to Monday, looking around to make sure no-one was watching.

“Y’ sure these doors are sound-proof?” Monday says anxiously.

“Yup. Chad designed the plane…he said it was the best place to join the mile-high club in…” I trail off, thinking about our conversation from earlier.

“Okaaaaaay.” Monday smiles and runs over to the bathroom door, clicking the outer lock on the knob.

Giving us time to check her bags, I unzip her fugly neon orange purse to find a bunch of mine, Mondays, and Jack’s belongings.

“OMG!” Monday yells, still not detracting from the noise of the charade party. “Those are my fucking CD’s! NOBODY fucks with my CD’s.” Monday has always had a rather possessive hold over her music. Reaching into grab her A7X albums, I see my diamond ring, my itouch, and my lucky earrings.

“What in the hell? Why would she take this shit?” I question Monday.

Snatching the purse from my hands; Monday carelessly dumps its contents onto the floor in the aisle.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I yell “We were supposed to be nonchalant about this!”

“RIGGGGHT.” Monday says while inspecting some purple mascara. “You’ve seen this before?” She asks, holding up the unmistakingable tube.

I watch in curiosity as Jack comes waltzing down the aisle. Staring down at us with a dirty look, he says:

“I just got a text from Marianne that she’s locked in the bathroom. Why are you guys going through her shit?!” he says, horrified.

“Because she STOLE all of our shit.” I say, disbelieving that Jack would have a problem with this.

Monday stands up and hands Jack a pocket knife

“Sorry to break it to you Jacky-poo; but your bitch is a crazy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay. sorry i haven't updated in a while, but i was busy with shit. this is rather suckish; but melody should be updating, which will be pretty great. comments plase. :]
~Desiree.