Love Is A Dirty Word

TOE SOCKS.

Sequoia’s POV (I’ve been forgetting these as well.)

The door to the jet closes behind me; and I throw myself on the floor like a baby.

“I DON’T WANT TO BE IN CUBA!” I scream, starting to throw an ever famous temper tantrum.

Marianne walks over; and snaps her stupid watermelon bubble yum in my face. Stupid bitch. “Like, be happy.”

“BE HAPPY?!” Monday gets up from laying on the tan shag carpeting.
“YOU JUST RUINED OUR CHANCES OF NOT BEING SHOT. I’m happy for you if it’s your life dream to be killed by a raging pack of Cubans; but it’s not mine.”

Heated; she returns back to her place on the rug.

“I can’t wait until Mom gets to hear what you’ve done now!. AUGH you’re so STUPID. We’re supposed to be in SWEDEN right now Marianne. I can’t believe you’re such an airhead.” Chad says; talking down to his sister.

“Yeah.” Dan; the drummer, gets up from his seat. “Now our tours delayed and we’re missing out on serious Swedish ass. I hope you’re fucking thrilled. I could be getting’ some right now.”

I stare at Monday in disbelief. I’ve never heard him talk that much.

Chad slaps him on the back.

“That’s my boy! Swedish ass is the best.” Chad says, turning to me.

“Sorry honey. But I’m sure once you give it; that ….whatever nationality you are will have the best ass.” He says.

At this slightly uncalled for comment; Monday sits up, stopping her rampage of a sparkly rubiks cube.

“HAHAHAHA! Chad. You’re a fucking ass; and I love it. I have a feeling we are all gonna get along real fucking great.” Monday says, laying back down on the floor to continue with the rubiks cube.

I stare at Chad while he takes off his heavy sweater.

“FUCK.” My Chad trance is broken as Monday begins a rant.

“FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK.”

I duck as a green shiny block grazes my head.

“RUBIKS CUBES ARE THE DEVIL.” Monday stands up and walks over to Chad; who’s sitting across from me in a gray thermal. Did I mention Chad = love?

“Did I mention that little S here is Swedish?” she says; walking away, chuckling.

I look up at Chad, who has that hungry twinkle in his eye again.

“Really?” he grins, and kisses me forcefully.

“Yep.” I say, feeling awkward. “My family lives there.” I say trailing off.

“HOLY FUCKING FUCK.” Monday walks back into the belly of the plane peeling off sweatshirts and chugging grape soda.
“IT’S FUCKING HOT IN HERE.”

Monday sits back down when an announcement comes on the intercom.

“Attention! Attention!” We have just received fuel from a brave Cuban man who loves Nickelback music. I would like to have everyone prepare for take off. Next stop. England.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i haven't updated in basically years. but yay! comments porfavor.
~Desiree