Love Is A Dirty Word

No is a dirty word.

Okay. To recheck. I’m on NBACKS BUS. I stare at their 2-d pictures on my wall everyday and now I’m talking to them. This is fucking weird. Anyway. I’ve noticed Monday looking around this vehicle; and her nose was turned up. Obviously it was because it was decorated like crap. And this Chicken Feet business with Sparkles is NOT gonna fly; who the hell names their cat that anyway?!
I’m sitting next to Chad on this stupid leather beige couch; which is pretty comfy. Looking over; I see Jack trying to ease his way all up on Marianne. Haha. She’s such a skank-ball.

“So, uh, your bus is furnished really nicely.” Monday comments. Yeah; sarcasm’s her art.

“Thanks…Danny and Chad picked out this stuff. Not me.” Mike Kroeger says.

I look over and see Marianne and Jack fucking making out. What the hell?! Uhm. Okay; Jacks a bit of a man-slut; obviously.
Chad gets up and walks over to Jackass and Marianne.

“HELLLLO. Can you kindly step off?! That’s my sister you’re practically fucking. Give it an hour….at least.” Chad pulls Marianne off of Jack and gives her a dirty look.

“CHADDDDY! Stop being so over protective. Your worse than Daddy.” Marianne crosses her arms and pouts.

What the fuck?! Is this bitch like….11?

“Anyway.” Chad looks over at me and sits back down. “I’m pretty glad I met you. Your definitely have more of a personality them most of these chicks that I’ve fucked; uh, I mean…..talked to.”

“Oh. Well thanks. But I mean; I haven’t exactly said much. I’m still shocked I’m talking to you.” I say; looking up at Chad, who is now huddled with me on a tiny bitch ass recliner.

“Well why are we talking when we could be doing something else?” He smiles and inches towards my face.

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.
I close my eyes as I come close to kissing Chad …

“UHM HI!” I’m almost at Chad’s lips until Monday pops her bitchy face in.

“Sorry to ruin the moment. But, we’re here, if you haven’t noticed. So; get your asses off the bus and into the party. Kay, thanks.” I glare at Monday as she just ruined my kiss with CHAD FUCKING KROEGER.

I’m hand in hand with the boy as Jack looks at me and says

“Calm yourself you fucking tiger.”

Turning around I pull Marianne closer to Jack.

“Oh why don’t you bite a big one and go fuck Mari here in the back?” I smile at Marianne as I say this. Wow. She is an air head.

“OHKAY!” Marianne pulls Jackass towards the back of the bus as the rest of us exit.

“WEAR PROTECTION! We don’t need a Mari mini!” Monday screams to the happy couple.

That would be why she’s my best friend.

“So; let’s have some fun girl.” I avert my attention back to Chad as we truck into the great brick mansion he calls his house.

Chad opens up the door and we see a gigantic dance floor with hundreds of people standing around, strobe lights pulsing to the beat of S.E.X by who-else? Nickelback. Squeezing my hand; he leads me to the DJ.

“Request some shit and let’s dance.” He says, grinning.

Oh my god. I could just melt right now.

I make some request for Whine Up by Kat de Luna; and walk out to the floor with Chad.

“OH MY GOD. IS THAT CHACE CRAWFORD?!” I see Monday drop her arm link with Mike and prance across the room to Chace, who was sitting down enjoying a beer.

I listen as Whine Up blares through the speakers: and Chad leans down and whispers;

“Where were we?”

The last thing I see before kissing Chad is my best friend chatting up her Chace Crawford character.
Closing my eyes; I realize I’m kissing Chad Kroeger at a Hollywood party with my best friends. Life can’t get any better then this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Well as you can tell; I'm in love with Nickelback; esp.their frontman; Chad Kroeger. So enjoy :]
~Desiree