Blood Thirst

Chapter 12:

[Chapter 12:]

“Cine?…Cine, darling?”

My eyes started to flutter open. The voice calling my name was beautiful. Its tone was like a lullaby. I almost fell back to sleep when I felt arms pull me upright and I now was sitting up against something.

My eyes finally adjusted and the sight of her sent me back. My head hit the hard surface causing my head to pound in pain. I raised my head to look and Robert was there. I hit his chest. He stared down at me with a smirk. His dark blue eyes shading to green.

I looked away from him and looked back at the first person I saw. It was Ambellina. Her eyes were a light purple. Her features smoothed out and calm.

“Are you okay?” She asked in the same beautiful voice. I tried to reply, but no words were coming out. She just nodded and stood up. Robert followed her movements with his eyes. Then he looked back down at me.

“Okay, prepare yourself.”

“Prepare myself for what?” I was able to stutter out. Without a response he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. The forced wind blew my hair all in my face, blocking my view of where we were going. I started to feel the sprinkles of rain again.

We finally came to a halt at the end of the self made road. He sat me down on my feet and started to pull my hair away from my face. I smacked his hands away, in which was useless, though he still put them down automatically by his sides and started to laugh.

I finished pulling it out of my face and pulled a rubber band out of my pocket and pulled it up. He raised his head and took a huge whiff of the air and looked dead at my face. His eyes turning completely red. He licked his lips then turned away and darted into the forest.

I shivered in shock. Then there was a huge gush of wind that knocked me down to the ground. I landed on my hip and my hands. My hands were stinging in pain. I lifted them to see huge gashes along my palms. I pressed them against my jeans, trying to stop the pain.

A huge roar vibrated through the trees. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. My life was going to end today. That’s all that I could process through my mind. Then all my weight was lifted off of me and I heard a angel.

“You’re not going to die. Not as long as I’m around. You’re safe.”

I couldn’t see the angel, but his voice soothed me. I felt safe. I felt… a live.

“I’m going to bring you home, then we’re going to clean you up and try to hide this from your Mom. I’m not going to loose my chances of seeing you.”

I just nodded in confusion. The angel pulled me close to his chest, and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its kind of short. X]