Blood Thirst

Chapter 2:

[Chapter 2:]

[Blood Drained.] As soon as the bell rung for class to be over he was gone out the door. I sighed in relief, though a part of me still lingered in the memory of his eyes. I couldn’t shake it off.

I grabbed my stuff and went on to second block. He wasn’t there, yet the class felt like it lasted twice as long.

When the bell finally rang again, it was time for lunch. I sat alone at the corner of the lunch room. I scanned the room for Mark, my “escort”. I didn’t see him. He must still be in the lunch line.

I looked down to dig into my bag, then I heard a loud huff. I looked up to find I wasn’t alone. Three beautiful faces stared back at me.

The guy from first block was in the middle, straight across from me. One of the others that sat to his right was a male. He was buff and had his bronze hair shaved close to his skull. His facial features weren’t as sharp. They were more fuller and his eyes were a darker shade of blue. Yet, still beautiful. His skin was pale white as well and his lips rosy red.

The person to the one in the middle’s left was a female. Her features were beyond beautiful. She was petit, yet she had a since about her that you wouldn’t want to mess with. She had long, dark brown hair pinned back away from her face. She also had pale white skin and rosy red lips. Though her eyes weren’t any shade of prominent blue. They were violet.

She smiled and a feeling of calm rushed over me. A look of accomplishment went through her and she squirmed in her seat. Sort of having a giddy dance. The one in the middle glared at her. She rolled her eyes then staid still.

I placed my eyes on the one in the middle. Then I raised my eyes to see Mark starring in shock. He mouthed “What are you doing?”

I searched my mind for an answer. I couldn’t find one, so I just shrugged. He shook his head in disappointment. I sighed and looked back down at the light blue eyed boy. A smirk came across his face and his mouth opened.

“Hi…I’m Leo Booth. This is my sister, Monica Booth.” He nudged his head towards her, then towards the male. “And this is my brother, Robert Booth.”

His siblings said ‘hi’ in union. I just stared in amazement. They stared back. I felt so out of place. I didn’t know for sure what to say. I stuttered my name.

“I’m...I’m Cine Cast.”

A smirk came across Leo’s face. Though Monica’s and Robert’s staid smooth and emotionless.

“Why…why did you guys…sit at this table…with me?” As soon as I asked, I regretted it.

Leo’s forehead creased and the other two looked at each other. Then they stood up from the table and walked away. What did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just introducing the main characters. X]