I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

Three years later, and I was in a band, with a totally new image. I still looked the same of course, but I dressed more... Differently.

I got out of the shower, and got dressed. I heard Daniel calling for me. I opened the door, and ran out of the bathroom while brushing my hair.

"Dillon, are you ready for the concert?" He asked, quickly kissing me. I smiled and nodded.

"It would be nicer if the concert was at night, but since we're performing... It's fine." I stated. He nodded, and looked down at me.

"Nice top." He smirked. I made a face, and pulled it up. It slid down again, showing off half my chest. I groaned, and tried pulling it up again.

"It's fine, Dill. Besides, I like it." He exclaimed. I laughed.

"I know you do. But I'm going to go put my make up on, so go away." I kidded. He pouted, but skipped off. I laughed, and went back into the bathroom. I applied my make up, then slid my heels on. I walked back out, and waved to Conner and Aly. I sat down beside them.

"Hey guys." I smiled. Aly grinned.

"Hey. Ready?" She asked. I bit my lip, but nodded.

"Okay, I'll just go grab Hayden and Tyler, and then we can go. Call Daniel." Conner said. I nodded, and walked into the lounge. I sat on his lap, and smiled up at him.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded, and picked me up. I laughed, but let him carry me outside. Once we were all out of the bus, people started swarming and flashing their cameras. I winced, but asked Dan to set me down. I grabbed his hand, and pulled down a pair of grey sunglasses.

"This is going to be so awesome!" Tyler exclaimed. I nodded, and skipped ahead of everyone.

---

We still had two hours before the concert started, but we had to be there early. I still didn't understand why. I had already made sure my microphone and bass worked, so I was free to do whatever.

"Yeah, right this way. Dillon! Tyler! Aly! There's some people here to see you!" Lenny said. I nodded and walked over to him. I saw three boys standing behind him. One was 26, the middle was 24, and the last one was 21. Shit. I knew them.

"Hey guys." I mumbled, looking over my shoulder. I could feel Joe gawking at my chest. "And stopstarring at my chest." I hissed. Lenny walked away, and the boys followed me to our little group. I sat down on Daniel's lap, and leaned against him. He kept his hands on my arms, rubbing them lightly.

"What's up?" He asked. I glanced at the guys.

"Nothing. I'm going to go test my microphone again." I mumbled, shoving past Joe and Nick. I knew that Joe was following me, I didn't even have to look.

"What do you want?" I asked, arriving on the stage. He looked at my face, then chest again.

"Um... How ha-have you be-be-been?" He stuttered. I rolled my eyes, but figured I could have a little fun with this.

"Pretty good, and you?" I asked, turning to him. I slowly walked over to him, then hugged him tightly. Instantly I could feel him turn hard again me. I smirked, then pulled away. His cheeks were pink.

"Erm, I've al-also been g-good." He murmured. I pulled away from him, and giggled.

"Anyways, I better get back to Danny," I said. He frowned until I leaned close to his ear. "See you later." I whispered, watching as goosebumps appeared on his skin. I smirked, and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pfft. xD
I liked this chapter though. =]
Comments?! xD

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]