I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I changed into my pajamas, and accidently fell asleep on Aly's bed.

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I yawned, and left the room, forgetting about my outfit. I opened the door, my eyes widening when I say Joe and his brothers.

"Um... We kinda don't have a place to stay." Kevin said. I shut my eyes tightly, and groaned.

"You have to be kidding me." I exclaimed. I moved out of the way, and pointed to the couch. They all walked in, Joe was watching me as he did.

They all sat on the couch, and I stood in front of them.

"Obviously, you can't all sleep on the couch. And you can't sleep with us either for other obvious reasons, so... Find someplace out here to sleep." I muttered, rubbing my eyes. I walked back to the door, and shook the girls awake. They both whined.

"The guys are here." I murmured. They both smiled, and walked to the living room. I stopped them. "Kevin, Nick, and Joe." I stated. The both stopped.

"Then never mind." Aly said, going back to her bed. I laughed.

"I'm going into my room." Tyler yawned. She quickly ran to her room so the guys wouldn't see her. I sighed, not trusting the guys alone while we were all sleeping. I walked into the living room, and pushed them off the couch.

"Hey!" Nick whined. I rolled my eyes, and tossed the cushions off.

"I'm making the sofa into a bed." I stated, pulling on the metal bar. It slid out easily. I pulled it out all the way, and set it on the ground. I walked back to the hall closet, and pulled out some sheets. They were pink.

I walked back to the living room, and set the sheets up. I tossed them some blankets.

"Two can sleep on here, and the other can sleep on the cushions." I yawned. I wish Daniel would come over, but he already texted me saying he wouldn't see me until tomorrow. Joe looked at me.

"Aren't you going to bed?" He asked. I shook my head.

"And leave you three awake when you could just sneak into our rooms? No thanks. I'm staying awake." I said, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a box of cereal, and ate a bit. I sat at the table, and made sure I kept an eye on the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
=]
Comments?

Meg's turn! =]

-Echo [Ash]