I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I heard someone knock on the door, so I rolled over. I glanced at the door through the little space between my pillow and my blanket. Daniel chuckled.

"Morning." He smiled. I looked at my alarm clock, noticing it was 7:16am.

"Morning." I yawned. He came over, and sat on my bed. He gently kissed my forehead, and pulled something from behind his back. I gasped at the sight of the gift. Blue roses were my complete weakness, no lie.

I moved the rose away, and set it on my pillow. I turned back to him, and hugged him tightly. He knew I didn't like all those big things, or things I would have to end up taking care of. I wasn't good with remembering things, so chances are if it was a pet, it wouldn't survive.

"I love it!" I grinned. He chuckled, and stroked my hair.

"The simplist things amuse you." He stated. I nodded and giggled.

"Of course. But I'm going to get dressed so I can leave my room." I said, making a face. He nodded, and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I'll make you a cup of coffee." He said. I nodded, and watched him leave. I walked into my bathroom, and closed the door. I turned the shower on, and stripped down. I took a quick shower, then came back out.

I wrapped my towel wrap around myself, then walked out. I slipped on a pair of underwear, and a bra. I started looking for one of my shirts, but I couldn't find it.

"Babe? Where's my shirt?" I asked. I heard Daniel laugh.

"What shirt?" He asked. I looked through my drawers.

"My purple halter top! Is it ine laundry room?" I asked.

"Um... Probably! Do you want me to go check?" He asked. I sighed, and walked out of my room. The wrap was like a dress anyways.

"I got it." I said, running into the laundry room. I opened the dryer, and pulled out my halter top. I grinned, and walked into the kitchen quickly.

"Mm, smells good." I grinned. He handed me my cup of coffee, making me grin.

"Thanks babe." I smiled. I set my top over my arm, and took a sip of my coffee.

"No problem. Want me to order breakfast?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes please. I'm going to get dressed." I said, kissing his cheek quickly. I turned around, almost bumping into Joe.

"Sorry." We said at the same time. I set my coffee cup down, and ran around him. I ran into my room, and got dressed quickly.

---

Joe's POV

I watched as Dillon ran into her room, then grabbed a cup from the cuboard.

"So what were you doing with Dillon last night?" Her boyfriend, Daniel asked. He was glaring hard at me.

"Nothing dude." I muttered. He grabbed my shoulder, and spun me back around to face him.

"I asked what you did with my girlfriend." He hissed. My eyes widened as Dillon walked out of her room. She stopped, and looked at us.

"What are you guys doing? She asked. Daniel released me quickly, and smiled.

"Nothing. I was just showing him where the stain on his shirt was." He lied. Dillon slowly nodded, and then sat down at the table. Daniel glared at me, and brought Dillon her coffee. Something wasn't right here... Please don't tell me he was another abusive boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm... =]
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]