I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

"Seriously?" I asked Tyler. She sighed, and nodded. I knew this would crush Hayden, so I didn't want to repeat it incase he was listening.

"But don't tell anyone... Actually, I have to run downtown. I'll be back later." She said. I nodded, and gave her a quick hug.

---

I ran back to the house holding my halloween costume in my bag. I hated halloween, but Daniel loved it.

I unlocked the door, and pushed it open with my hip. I tossed my car keys in the dish, and closed the door again.

"Anyone home?" I asked, dropping the two bags of food onto the table. I looked around, then turned back to go to my room. I accidently bumped into Joe, again.

"Sorry." We said at the same time. He smiled lightly, then looked around. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me into my room.

"Joe, not now please." I muttered, setting the large paper bag on my dresser. He sat on my bed, and looked at his feet. He was wearing a pair of my old bunny slippers. I smiled at that.

"No, it's um... I just wanted to know something." He said. I sighed, and sat beside him. I crossed my legs, and looked at him.

"What?" I asked. He took a deep breath, then looked at me.

"Does Daniel abuse you?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"Um... Why?" I asked. He frowned, taking that as a yes.

"He doesn't seem that nice to you... And the way you used to talk about Austin..." He mumbled, letting his sentance trail. I smiled a little. At least he still cared.

"Well... Daniel has hit me, but never on the face... But that's nothing compared to the damage you did." I whispered the last part, but he still heard it. He looked at me, his eyes filled with tears.

"Dillon, I swear I never meant to hurt you! But all the other relationships I've been in ended really badly, and I... I thought that ours might have ended a lot worse, and I didn't want that." He said. I stayed quiet for a minute, starring at my hands. I finally sighed.

"As much as I would like to say that I'm happy right now, and for you to go away, I can't... It's just, I still have feelings for you, but I'm with Daniel now, and--" Joe cut me off by placing his hand over my mouth.

"I know that your with Daniel, and that you... Love him? But I, I want you to know that if you need a friend and Aly and Tyler aren't around, I'm always going to be here for you. Okay?" He asked. I sighed, and nodded. I scooted closer to him, and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Joe. That's just what I needed right now." I smiled just as my phone rang. I sighed, and looked at the text.

Dill! Meet me downtown? -Daniel

I closed my phone, and turned to Joe.

"Sorry, I have to run downtown again. We'll talk later though." I smiled. He nodded, and hugged my again quickly. I grinned, and ran out of the house.

---

Joe's POV

I was right. He does abuse her. Maybe not as bad as Austin, but he still does.

I heard someone come in, so I figured Tyler or Aly.

I sighed, and stood up. I walked to the bathroom quickly, then walked back out, pretending I hadn't been in Dillon's room. Daniel was in the living room, with Dillon. I winced lightly, and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water and turned around. I stopped and dropped the water bottle as I saw the sight in front of me.

The girl wasn't Dillon. It was her old friend Melody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnn! But sadly, Dillon can't find out until later. Bagah! >.<
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]