I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

"Babe? Are you ready?" Connor called as I pulled my pants up.. I button and zipped them up and jumped around putting my shoes on..

"AH!" I shrieked but Connor caught me..

"Thank you baby," I said as he lifted me up and I kissed him before he set me on my feet..

"I can see down your top," he said and I laughed..

"Perv!" I said covering my chest but he picked me up making me giggled. He smirked and I gasped..

'Don't!" I said but his hand went down my shirt and pulled out the ring he gave me..

'CONNOR!" I whined and he laughed.. He carried me to the living area and sat me on his lap..

"TYLER! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!" I yelled and I heard her groan..

'I'M UP BITCH!" she called and I laughed..

'Okay Whore!" I called back and she laughed..

She went into the bathroom as Dillon came back...

"Are you ready?' I asked and she nodded..

'I';ll meet you guys there!" Tyler called and I growled..

'TY! If you don't come out fully dressed in 5 minutes, I'm going to kick you off that stage!" I threatened as Connor laughed.. he threw me over his shoulder and carried me out behind Dani and Dillon..

'You are so lucky Connor was there!" I yelled and I heard Hayden laughing..

'I'll get you two Hay!" I called.. Connor moved me so I was on his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.. I kissed his neck and he chuckled..

'Trying to seduce me before a show isn't going to work," he said and I gasped..

'You weren't suppose to figure out my plan!" I whined as the flashes started.. He chuckled but carried me in the venue.. He set me down as we walked into the dressing room..

'You didn't do your make-up,' he said grabbed black eyeliner..

"Okay. Not much though," I said and he nodded.. He finished in 3 minutes and I looked..

'Perfect!" I said hugging him but they I kissed him..

'Hey.. Guys," I heard Dillon say and groaned. I pulled away as I jumped on Connor. I was being held like a three year old. You know the way you hold on on your hip.. Yeah that's how Connor was holding me..

"What is it Dillon? Can't you see I'm busy!" I whined and she flicked her eyes to the group before us.. Shit! Kevin, Nick and Joe..

"Connor. Help me on stage pretty please?" I asked and he smiled.

'Sure. oh. Don't forget this," he said sliding the ring on my finger..

'I won't! " I said kissing his cheek as he set me down.. See. It was a sweetheart ring he gave me for our 3 year anniversary! He's the sweetest! I wore it on my ring finger..

We walked down the hall but Connor back me against the wall. His hands on either side of me and my arms around his neck. He leaned down so our noses were touching then he kissed me softly. I kissed back.. There was definitely something between us.

We heard a door shut but didn't pull away. I put my hands on his waist and pulled him by his belt loops to me.

"Hey! PDA MUCH?" Tyler yelled and I pulled away smiling..

'Ty.. Do you want me to remind you of Friday night at the hotel?" I asked and she ran down the hall with Hayden right behind her.

We laughed and I kissed him one last time..

'Please get me a water?' I asked and he nodded and peck my lips again. I walked down the hall and heard a whistle.. I turned around and Kevin was standing there smirking.. I rolled my eyes and walked to the stage..

"Hey!" he called and before I knew it he slammed me against the wall..

"O!" I yelled and I heard people running to me..

"See you moved on," Kevin said looking up and down..

'Get off me or you won't be able to have kids," I hissed but he pressed his body on me and I kneed him in his groin. he groaned and he was hard.. Nice.. The guards were running because Kevin still had me against the wall.

"HELP! Psycho FAN!" I yelled and they pulled him off and slammed him against the wall..

"Are you alright?" one of the asked..

'My arm hurts but I'll survive. Remove him please," I said and he nodded and they removed him..

'You're mine ALISON! YOU'RE MINE!" he yelled and Connor ran down the hall as the guard talked to me..

'baby are you alright?' he asked and i nodded..

'That psycho hurt me. I'm fine baby," i said as he kissed me and held me close.. He walked with me and I felt safer..

"I'm going to murder that guy," he whispered and I just kissed his neck. He would forget about that when we went to the AMA's after this..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! COMMENT! WOO SEQUEL!!