I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

I sighed with relief as I parked the truck and got Snow. I ran to the door and opened it and went inside. I put Snow down and gasped..

"Daniel! What the hell are you doing with that slut?" I hissed and Melody looked at me and looked at Daniel.

'I'm just gonna.. Go," She said and I let her out the door. Daniel glared and looked at me..

"You're going to keep your mouth SHUT Aly.. Not a word to Dillon," He growled..

"You're not the boss of me! If fact!" I said grabbing my cell phone. Daniel rushed over and back handed me. I fell to the ground from the impact.

"Yes you are you little bitch!" he hissed as tears stung my eyes..

"Do NOT TOUCH HER!" I heard someone else growl. M face throbbed..

"What are you going to do pretty boy?" Daniel hissed nad I heard something knock over. I text Kevin without thinking about who it was..

come back to the apartment please! Daniel hit me and Him and Joe are fighting! I hit send and within 5 minutes Kevin and Connor came through the door. Connor ran over to me and Kevin rna over to Joe..

'Baby.. Are you okay? Oh my god. YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Connor yelled going after Daniel.

"She needed to be slapped Con. I did you a favor," Daniel spat.

'You didn't slap me. You fucking backhanded me!" I yelled and Connor did go after Daniel but Joe and Kevin held him back..

He calmed down and came over to me.. I hugged him close letting the tears fall down my face. My face throbbed it was probably bruised now.

I took in Connor's scent but it wasn't his normal Axe and Tag.. It was.. Lavender perfume! No one in this apartment owns perfume. Body spray yeah, but not perfume.. and that was perfume.. I looked at his neck and he had Green lipstick on his collar and a hickie on his neck.. I pushed him away form me and Kevina nd Joe looked at me confused..

'Baby.. What's-" he said walking towards me but I grabbed the large butcher's knife fromt he holder..

'Stay away from me you cheater!" I hissed and he looked at me like I was crazy..

'What are you talking about?" he questioned..

"You smell like Lavender. No one here wears lavender perfume. In fact. I'm allergic to lavender thingss. and I don't own green lipstick on your collar there and... I haven't sucked on your neck in 6 weeks and a hicies there. I want you to get your stuff and get the hell out of this apartment! You too Daniel!" I hissed and Connor didn't question it. he walked down the hall to his room pulling Daniel with him..

2 hours later. They were gone.. Their rooms empty and my heart borken. I put the butcher's knife back in it's place. Kevin walked over to me as I broke down sobbing..

"Shh. Aly.. It's okay. I'm right here," He cooed as I held onto him.. He picked me up and carried me into my room. I sat ont he bed with him and stained his shirt. The front door opened and I heard keys being set down..

"I'm.. so.. sorry," I coked out as I heard him chuckle..

"It's okay.. But.. I'm going to tell you instead of asking.. I'm moving in here. I want to be around you all the time," he said and I nodded..

"You're not fighting with me about this?" he asked shocked..

"I'm.. tired," I said and he laughed. i he laid me back and kissed my forehead.

'Sleep then baby," he said an dI felt those familiar shovers run down my spine. HE shut my door and I heard it was Tyler that was back instead of Dillon...
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! COMMENT!