I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

Joe walked over to me, and sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged, and looked at my feet.

"It kinda hurts, knowing that he was cheating on me with one of my old friends..." I mumbled, then turned to him. I lightly smiled. "But thanks for defending Aly." I said, scooting beside him a little. He grinned, and hugged me lightly. I laughed.

"I missed you." He muttered.

"I missed you too... When we first broke up, it took me forever to forget about you... And when you told me that you loved me, forever and always, it broke my heart even more." I stated. He looked down at me.

"Dillon, I'm really sorry." He sighed. I smiled, and leaned against his shoulder.

"It's better now." I stated. He wrapped his arm around me, and kissed the top of my head.

"Can we get back together?" He asked. I sighed, and looked down at my knees.

"I... I don't know. I really, really, really want to, but it would be a little sudden." I murmured. He nodded, and looked down. "But, I guess if you promise to not break up with me for at least a year, and I'm gonna need a contract, we can try again." I smiled. He looked up at me, grinning. He jumped at me, kissing me all over.

"Joe, calm down!" I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me, and started kissing my neck.

"Do we really need a contract?" He asked. I smiled, and shook my head.

"I guess not, but you have to pro--" He cut me off by roughly shoving his lips against mine. He let his hands roam all over my body, and wrapping his legs around me.

"I missed you so much, I just had to do that." He panted. I giggled, and ran my fingers through his hair.

I don't know, how to explain these things, but I know yo--

He smiled, and reached into his front pocket.

"I can feel your hand, and other things." I laughed, wiggling my eyebrows. He kissed me hard on the lips, then pulled away.

"You'll be feeling a lot more of it." He smirked, then sat up straight. He answered his phone, and started talking to... Some dude.

"Hello? ... This is him. ... Really? No way! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed, then hung up. I looked at him.

"Wha--" Once again, he cut me off my kissing me. I giggled, and lightly pushed him off me.

"I made an offer on a house the other day so I wouldn't be bothering you anymore, and I just got the house! You can move in with me!" He grinned. I smiled.

"This relationship is moving a little fast." I stated. He shrugged.

"I don't care. I just want to be able to see you every morning when I wake up, spy on you while your in the shower like when we were on tour, and do everything I want with you!" He exclaimed. I smiled.

"Aw, Joe! That's swe--You used to spy on me?" I asked. He smirked, and nodded.

"And now I get to do it again. And more." He chuckled, pushing me backwards. He crawled on top of me, and let his hands trail up my shirt. His hands went straight to my bra, and tried to unclasp it.

"Joe, calm down please. Go grab your things, and I'll help you bring them over." I said. He smiled.

"Thanks babe. Come on, if we hurry, we can set up the bed." He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahaha, =]
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]