I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

I woke up as someone shook me," Go away!" I whined keeping my eyes closed.

"Get up!" I heard Kevin whine back.

"NO!" I said hiding my face in the pillow then I felt turn me over.

"Come on Aly. There's a halloween party tonight and Connor isn't goning to be there," Kevin said smiling and I hit him with a pillow but got up and walked into the bathroom. I took a hot shower then after I finished, I inspected my cheek. It wasn't swollen or purple.. it was just sore. No red mark or anything! I smiled and changed into my costume! I put on the dog tags and did my make-up.

I sprayed on vanilla spray and put a little bit aof glitter under my eyeliner.

I walked out and Kevin was dressed as a army soldier. He looked hot. I had to admit it.. No. Scratch hot. and insert SEXY!

"Copy cat," I said crossing my arms as he chuckled and held out his hand. I looked at it and very carefully slipped my hand in his," I'm not going to hurt you. not anymore," he whispered as I looked up at him. He leaned closer, moving his face closer. He took my other hand as he was so close to having his lips on mine. I turned my head and he kissed my sheek. I looked up at him with glossly eyes.

"Too soon?' he asked and I nodded.. He kissed my forehead and held me close to his body.

"I'll wait until you're ready," he whispered as I hugged him bck.. We stood there like that.. It was so natural for me to be in his arms.. We pulled away when we heard the door shut. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. He grabbed the keys to my truck and lead me outside. He opened my door(The passenger seat) and I climbed in.. He shut it and got in the drivers seat. He drove to town hall were the party was going to be held. It went on until midnight.

We arrived and we walked inside. I didn't see Dillon or Tyler yet. But I saw Daniel.. No connor thank god.. I wanted to slap the shit out of Daniel but Kevin was right there.. and there are too many witnesses here..

We walked out to the dance floor and slow danced with each other. For the first time since they broke up three years ago..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!