I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

We get home and get inside. I could tell by the loud music coming from Aly's room that no one should disturb. After we arrived so did Dillon and Joe. I don't want to know what they where gonna do. As they went upstairs I yelled so loudly that everyone could hear me;
"DON'T BRAKE MY GIRLFRIENDS!"
They all laughed. Then I heard;
"WE WON'T!"
I giggled sitting between Hayden and Nick.
"I could say that we could do that too, but you know that would be awkward." I say.
"Having both of us in bed together with you..." Hayden trailed off. He got a mental picture. "Not happening."
"No not ever happening." Nick followed. "I mean we could be friends, but a threesome no."
"So what are we going to do?" I ask. Hayden looks at his watch.
"Crap I'm gonna be late for work!" He says kissing me and running to the door. "Bye!" And he was gone.
"You know what I'm gonna make brownies." I say. Then in a real seductive voice: "Wanna help?"
"Sure." Nick says probably confused. I grab his hand and run to the kitchen. I pull out the ingredients to make brownies. "So we are baking?"
"A bit." I reply turning the oven on. I put a pink apron on and hand one to Nick. "Pink is a good color for you." I giggle. I start putting ingredients together in the bowl. Later when they came out they looked like lumps. We where covered in the various ingredients.
"Now that we baked, can we..." I just trail off. He gets my drift. Ha that's something weird to say. He throws me over his shoulder and takes me to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLEASE!

ASH'S TURN!

~KELS~