I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

I fell asleep... I woke up tangled in my sheets. I looked around the room and saw Kevin wrapped in the sheets and smiled about last night.

I got upa dn walked into my bathrooma dn took a hot shower and changed. I put on some make-up and walked out seeing Kevin dressed as wella dn smiled..

'Morning baby," he said and I smiled and kissed him..

"Morning," I said as he leaned over and turned off the stero and I laughed. i unlocked the door and then walked downstairs with him.

We were the first up I guess. I went and made breakfast whiel Kevin went to starbucks. I heard a door open then close. I saw Dillon smirking at me..

"Morning Aly. Why was your stero on?"she asked and I smirked..

"Damn you," I said and she laughed.. She poured herself a cup of coffee and I handed her a plate and set the table for 7. I fed the dogs smiling and ate. Kevin came back and handed me my coffee and I kissed his cheek," It's so nice having my man back," I said smiling.

"Nice having my baby back too," he said and Joe came out of Dillon's room..

"Morning," I said and he looked from kevin to me then back to Kevin and shrugged..

Where was Tyler and Nick?? I wondered..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's Turn! ComMent!