I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

I rolled my eyes as Joe pulled Dillon out of the room," Okay just stay here Ty, I'll go by you a test," I said as she nodded and ran into the bathroom.

I sighed and grabbed my purse, Hey. I'm gonna to run to the drug store," I said and Kevin jumped up.

"I'll go to. I don't want anyone to kidnapp my baby," he said and I giggled but allowed him to come..

He drove us tot he drug store and I grabbed some pills that will help with morning sickness and 4 tests. I wanted to make sure..

I went up to the counter then remember I need pads. So Kevin got them for me. I smiled and kisse dhis cheek as I paid for the things and grabbed the bag..

'Why so many test?" The guy asked as he put the others in another bag.

"My sisters think their pregnant and since I was going out they made me get them some," I replied and he noddd..

he handed me the bag and we went home..

I ran up to Tyler's room and handed her a test and the pills then i put the other tests in her bathroom and took the pads into mine and went into the bathroom and placed one in my boyshorts. Stupid time of mouth! I thought but I walked out.

I went into the living room and watched TV until I heard KEvin's phone go off.

"Hello? Yes this is Kevin...... Um. No... She didn't tell me........ Yeah that's fine....... Great! Thank you," he said and smirked at me..

"Why didn't you tell me we were going on tour with you?' he asked and I looked around the room..

"Because I didn't know if we wopuld get together again or not," I replied and he chuckled and kissed me..

'We leave tomorrow. Get packed," he stated pulling me up the stairs to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!