I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

I wait to see the results of the pregnancy test. I realize I don't have a clue who the dad would be. It could be either Nick or Hayden. I look at the clock on my phone, it's time to look. Come on Ty. "I can't look. DILLON OR ALY OR BOTH COME HERE!" I yell. They come in and stare at me expecting a answer. "I can't look I'm to scared." I close my eyes and hold it out in front of me. One of them took it. It took a few minutes, but one finally told me the answer.
"Ty, It's positive." I opened my eyes. I started crying I don't know if they where happy or sad I we just crying. They hugged me. "It's okay Ty, we'll help you through this we're just like sisters. We love you no matter what." I knew this was Aly. She’s the soft type always making me fell good about myself. Even if I did the worst possible thing.
"Can you bring Hayden and Nick up here?" I ask.
"Okay." Dillon goes down stairs. Aly follows.
"Tell Kevin and have Dillon tell Joe." I ask as she goes out the door. A minute later Nick and Hayden arrive. I pull them to the center of the room. "I’ve got to tell you something."
"What Ty?" They both say in unison. It was strange.
"I'm pregnant! I'm not sure who the father is, but it's one of yours."
Hayden and Nick both look like they are about to pass out. Hayden’s usually tan face turned white. Nick just stared off in to space. I wait for them to actually say something. I fell the tears coming again. Stupid hormones. Nick pulls me into his arms.
“Everything’s okay Ty.” Nick said pulling me closer. “It’s okay.” He pulled me away to see if I was still crying. “See all you have to do is stay calm.” He laughed he took it well. Hayden was paler then Edward Cullen.
“Hayden are you okay?” I sniffle. He is stuck there, frozen. He moves, but not in anyway like Nick had, he ran out the door. Fast. I heard yelling down stairs mostly from Aly and Dillon. Some from Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Comment!
~Kelsey~