I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

"She's pregnant?" Joe asked again. I sighed, and nodded.

"Yes Joe, for the hundredth time, she's pregnant." I said. His eyes widened.

"She's been pregnant 100 times?!" He shouted. I laughed.

"No! You've asked me at least 100 times." I giggled. He sighed, then wrapped his arms around me.

"Wanna have 100 kids?" He smirked. I laughed, and shook my head. My earrings lightly hit my neck as I did.

"To much pain. But come on." I said, pulled him upstairs. He sighed, and followed me. I knocked on Tyler's door.

"Come in." She said. I opened the door, and waved slightly.

"You okay?" I asked. She shrugged, and walked over to me.

"I don't know who's it is." She whispered in my ear. I sighed.

"You could always get a test done." I mumbled. She sniffed, and nodded.

"Dillon, come with me for a minute." Joe said. I nodded.

"Okay. I'll be back." I said, following Joe out. He closed the door behind us, then shoved me against it.

"Jo--" I started to mumbled, but it was to late. Since he didn't close the door all the way, we fell backwards, crashing into Tyler's room while her and Nick were about to kiss.

"He did it!" I exclaimed, pointing to Joe. He chuckled, and pinned my hand down above my head. I pointed with my other hand, but he just pinned that one down too.

"Dude, can you get out?" Nick asked. Joe chuckled, and pulled me up.

"Fine, we'll go." He smirked, pulling me out of the room. I turned around so I was walking backwards. I mouthed for Tyler to save me while I had my hand extended. She laughed, and closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm... Yeah. xD
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]