I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

Kevin loaded my things into the tour bus and I groaned. I was sick off this drama with Connor..

Kelsey was pregnant and I dont know where Dillon is.. Thois was fantastic.. Joy! Kevin walked over to me and smiled. He hugged me and I hugged him back.. i didn't want to ever let him go..

"Ready? we leave tomorrow," he said and I smiled lightly..

"woo," I said and he studied me..

"Aly.... What's wrong?" he asked and I sighed..

"Everything.. Kelsey's pregnant.. I don't know where Dillon is.. I'm a wreck. Connor and Daniel are jerks.. Everything is making me upset. I feel like I'm freaking bipolar," I stated and he chuckled and hugged me tightly..

"Dillon is packing upstairs with Joe.. Kelsey is eating Ice cream ont he sofa ad Nick is somewhere.. Hayden left.. and yes those guys are jerks but you have to hit a few bumps before a smooth path comes," he smiled and I smiled..

"And you aren't Bipolar... I hope," he teased and I giggled..

"I hope I'm not either.. i just want to make sure everythings fine.. I'm too much of a perfectionist," I stated and he chuckled..

"Yes you are. But you just want things to be the best," he stated and I smiled..

"Where in the hell would I be with out?" I asked smiling. He leaned in..

"In a nut house in California," he kidded as his lips hit mine...
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! comment! :) Sorry for a short one. I'll writer a longer oe next time :)