I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

After eating all that ice cream Nick told me to pack for the tour. So we went up to my room and started packing my clothes in suitcases. I realized being pregnant means half this stuff won't fit in the middle. If you get what I mean.
"Nick if your not the father I want you to take it as if it's yours." Wow that was random.
"I was going to in the first place. I would never leave your child fatherless. You know I'd still love it." He came over and patted my belly. I laughed.
"There's not much to pet yet. Wait about three months and you'll have a bump to pet."
He was now right by my stomach.
"Your mommy called you a bump." Nick whispered to it. "But your not a bump yet."
"Yea your just flat. Nick stop taking to Tyler's stomach." Joe's said. He was carrying a suit case.
"Get used to it." Nick replied. Picking up one of my suit cases and taking it down stairs. I go to pick one up. "Tyler Ane don't you dare try to carry one of those suitcases." I left it and sat on the bed. Lady and Jonas layed on each side of me. I pet them and start thinking. It the wedding I'll have 2 best men and 2 maids of honor. I could never chose between Aly and Dillon or Joe and Kevin. I love them all. Oh it could be light blue.
"Everybody!" I yell. They all rush in like they think someting bad is happening. "Got a idea."
"That's a first!" Joe joked. I glared at him.
"I want all of you to be in the wedding." I announce. They look at me confused. "Oh I forgot to tell you Nick and I are engaged again.
"Please tell me this time it will work out." Aly said to the ceiling.
"Oh it better." Kevin replied.
"Who would have tought Nick would be the one to be engaged first twice and get a girl knocked up." Joe laughed.
"I always thought it would be Joe." Kevin followed. Joe grabbed Dillon's hand and said;
"There's still time to be second, come on Dillon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are well enjoyed! Ash's turn!
~Kelsey Isabella Joyce Ane Thorne~