I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Joe's POV

It pretty much broke me heart when I saw Dillon with her stupid boyfriend. When I broke up with her, I never thought she'd start dating again. I mean, it sounds stupid, but I wanted her to stay single forever, until she came back to me.

And more importantly, was she still a virgin? She doesn't dress like one really, but it's still a super turn on. Oh god, I'm already hard.

I watched as she skipped over to her ugly boyfriend, her breats someone jiggling. I know it wasn't a nice way to think, but it was kinda hard not to.

Everyday since I regretfully broke up with her, all for that stupid reason, I've been miserable. And she's probably been happy, fucking her boyfriend everynight. Damn, I wish I was him.

"Aw Joe, are you okay?" She asked, walking over to me. I looked up at her, and forgot how to breath.

"Y-ya-yeah. I'm per-perfect." I mumbled. She smirks, and walks back to Daniel, or whatever his stupid name is. I want her, and I want her bad.

---

Dillon's POV

I smirked as I walked away from Joe. Daniel smiles, and hugs me.

"Almost ready baby?" He asked. I nodded, and kissed him lightly. His lips lingered on mine for a minute, then he pulled away.

"I'm just going to freshen up. I'll be back." I smiled, and walked into my dressing room. I apply a new layer of make up. I pulled up my shirt a little more, only to have it fall back down again. I groaned, but walked back out, bumping into Joe on the way. He looked down at me, and kept walking, making me back up.

"Joe, go away. I have to perform." I said. He smirked, and closed the door to my dressing room. I rolled my eyes.

"I miss you baby." He whispered. I glared at him.

"Uh-huh. Sure you do. That's the reason you broke up with me." I said, pushing past him again. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me into his chest. Oh god, he has another boner.

"I was scared that I was going to end up hurting you, and I'm sorry." He mumbled. I pushed him backwards, but he's to strong.

"Yeah, a little to late buddy. I have a boyfriend now. Leave me al--" He crashed his lips roughly onto mine, and slid his tongue into my mouth. As much as I missed it, I was with Daniel. I tried pushing him again, but it didn't work, again.

Maybe if I caught him off guard...

I ran my hands up his chest, and started nibbling on his bottom lip. He moaned quietly, making me smile. I quickly pulled away, and skipped out the door.

"It took you long enough." Dan whined. I giggled, and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"Girls! Now!" The stage hand shouted. I laughed, and pulled away from him, grabbing my bass. I followed Aly and Tyler onto the stage, and look back at Daniel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, this chapter... I liked what happened, but my writing is getting screwy from lack of sleep. Ahaha.
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]