I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

"What?! No!" I screamed, trying to grab onto something. "This is concidered rape!" I whined. Kevin laughed at me, so I kicked his foot.

"Ow! Aly!" He whined. I laughed, and Joe picked me up.

"Tyler! Aly! Nicholas!" I whined, knowing Kevin wouldn't help me since I hurt him. Aly grabbed my arm, and pulled me from Joe.

"If you're finished packing, we can go." She smiled. I clung to her, playfully sticking my tongue out at Joe. He laughed.

"Yeah, we're all ready." Nick smiled. I nodded.

"Okay. I just wanna grab a few last minute things." I said, releasing Aly. Joe pulled me to him and smirked. "Pervert." I laughed. He smiled and led me to my room again.

"By the way, I found out that there are only 3 beds." He said, another smirk forming. I laughed, and slapped him.

"You arranged it. To bad you can't 'bang' me." I smirked, using air quotes. He pouted.

"Why not?" He whined. I giggled.

"Because Aly, Tyler, Kevin, and Nick would hear it! Ha! I'm safe for another few months!" I grinned. He wrapped his arms around me.

"We'll also be in a hotel." He smirked. I groaned. He pouted. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. I smiled and looked up at him.

"We're on tour! Think of something else!" I laughed. I grabbed the box I had been looking for, and held onto it. "Now let's go." I smiled.

---

I sighed as the phone rang, and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Dillon! This is Leanne from B 93.3fm!" The lady said. Oh, a radio interview I guess? How did they get my number?

"Oh, hey Leanne!" I said, trying to smile. They annoyed me so much.

"Dillon, we hope you don't mind, but we have some questions for you!" She said. I picked at the hole in my shorts, and waited.

"Nope, go ahead." I smiled. Joe sat beside me and I waved to him.

"Okay. Charlotte from Dallas wants to know if your dating anybody." She said. Joe smirked, so I guess he heard that.

"Yes, I am. He's starring at me right now." I laughed.

"Everyone's just dying to know who." She said. Joe sighed and nodded.

"Joe Jonas." I giggled. Joe smirked again.

"Oh really? Okay then! Next question is from Danielle in Rhode Island, and she wants to know if you dress up all the time and if you do, how do you afford such clothes?" She asked. Mm, a bit of a stupid question.

"No, at the moment I'm just wearing an old shirt, some shorts, and my hairs messy. I don't spend a lot of my clothes." I laughed.

"Okay, last question! You've changed your image over the years, and the way you dress. So people everywhere are asking why?" She asked. I sighed.

"Well, for one thing, when I broke up with Joe the first time, it was hard, so I started to dress differently, hoping he might regret it." I kidded. "And plus change is always nice. I'm still the same person, just with different clothes." I shrugged. "I don't know how to explain it better!" I added. She laughed.

"Well thank you Dillon for answering these questions. It's been nice talking to you!" She said. I smiled.

"It was nice talking to you too. Take care." I said, then closed my phone. "That was annoying!" I whined. Joe laughed and wrapped his arm around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm... So how was that? =]
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]