I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

I noticed that Snow was acting really hyper..

"Tyler Ane! DId you give my baby ice cream?"" I asked looking at Kelsey. She paled and looked around..

"Just a little," she admitted and i chased her through the bus until Kevin grabbed me..

"Cheater," I muttered and he laughed. and carried me to the living area of the bus. We were going somewhere. The guys wouldn't tell us. They said it was a surprise!

Kevin sat on the couch and made me sit in his lap. I didn't mind. he was comfy.

"Uh.. Kevin.. Nick and I need to talk to you," Joe walked up. Kevin sighed but stoo dup and sat me by Dillon then went off in the other room..

"Dill, what are they going to take about? Is Kevin going to break up with me again?" I panicked and she calmed me down..

"No! he's not. because if he does I'll kick his ass and Ty will too.. They're probably making hotel arrangements or something. Don't worry Al," she replied and I sighed.. I hated not knowing where we were going.. and what were the boys talking about?

"Aly.. Stop worrying Damn it," Ty said and I smirked..

"Whoa! mood swings already?" I kidded and she threw a pillow at me. It hit my chest and I pouted..

"SHE PILLOW ABUSE ME!" I yelled and the guys came running in while we laughed..

"A pillow never hurt another," Tyler smirked and I stuck my tongue at her.

Dillon hit my arm lightly," Stop abusing me god!" I whined and the guys laughed.

~!~! Kevin's POV*~*~*

"Yeah sure," I walked into the backroom where the girls couldn't hear us..

"I need help finding a ring for Dillon," Joe whined.. I sighed..

"I need help finding Aly one too.. We'll go look in Kay's when we reach Texas.. We'll get some help over there,' I said and he nodded agreeing..

"Nick found one for Tyler.. and we can't find one for our girls?" Joe chuckled. and I joined him..

"Pathetic," I agreed...
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey's Turn! Comment! oh la la.. Rings?? hmm Ideas!

--- Meggie