I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

I giggled as Kevin said that then he looked at me..There was something different about him. His eyes whined when he looked at me.. He smiled so easily now.. And he laughed more..

"Kevin? Is there something wrong?" I asked. He simply smile and shook his head. I shrugged then realized the time..

"Hold that thought. I got to get ready." I smiled then ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower then [url=] changed[/url].. I fixed my make-up then put on some vanilla body praye and walked out..

I walked over to Kevin.. He was already dressed and the other guys were too. Cheaters.. I thought smiling. I sat on his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Tired baby?' he asked and I nodded yawning.. He chuckled and picked me up..

"We'll meet you guys there," he replied and they nodded. Kevin carried me fromt he bus, into the arena.. Then he set me down..

"Kevin are you alright?" I asked. he looked nervous.. Was he going to break up with me? I asked myself..

"Yes.. But I'm about to be even better," he smiled. Oh my god! he is breaking up with me! I thought as my heart shattered..

"Alison." he started.. Here it goes. i thought sadly..

" I love you very much.. and I've decided something.." he stated.. okay, I was uber confused!

"Alison Marie Daniels.. Will you marry me?" Kevina sked getting on one knee and pulled out the ring.. I gasped. it was beautiful!

I looked at him..

"Yes!" I said and he smiled. He stood up and slipped on the ring and kissed me lightly. I kissed him back.. I have to tell Dillon and Tyler!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey's turn! comment!