I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

The concert couldn't contain me. We speed through it so fast I didn't know which song was which. After I pulled Nick to the car and comanded him to drive. Okay I'm really exited and I and I want to know. We pulled in to the parking lot of my brothers clinic and parked. Now I feel more nurveous. Nick helped me out of the car and into the office since it was after hours no one was there and Dan was waiting. As soon as I steped in I was greetedwith a hug and looked over by him.
"Kelsey you've grown up so much!" He messed up my name. The thing wih family is when you change your name they still call you by your origianal.
"It's Tyler and you haven't changed much." I replied. He looked over to Nick. "Oh Dan I would like you to meet Nick my Husband." They shake hands. "So how's the wife and kids?"
"Ryan's wonderful, she was tempted to come see you. She had to take Taylor and some friends to a concert. I believe you know the band. Fire and Ice?"
"I know them all to well." He lead us in to a room. "How's Hayden?" Nick glared at the sound of that name. "My thirteen year old nephew."
" You know boy that age. He's got him self a girlfriend, Haley. And then there's Taylor she's fifteen and I swear she looks exactly like you a that age. We also have Brandon who's eight he's going through the what he wants to be stage. Ayla is almost ready to come into this world. Let's get down to bussiness. Ty lay down on the table and show me your tummy." He got a glare from Nick. I held on to Nick's hand. With my brother as my doctor nothing was really awkward. I mean he's my 37 year old brother. Nick seemed fixated on what Dan was doing. By this time Dan had a long needle into my abdomin without me knowing. Nick looked more in pain then I supposedly was supposed to. Dan took the needle and put the content into this like tube thing. He put it into a machine and came to stand beside us. "By just that we can tell almost anything you would like to know genariclly."
"How about for a test. I want to know it works. Tell me who the father is?" I blerted.
He was reading somthing off the monitor of the machine.
"It's the obvious, Readings say Nicholas Jonas."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn.
Commets. Subcriptions.
~Kelsey~