I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I rolled over in my bed, gently bumping into Joe.

"Mpha." I mumbled, opening my eyes slowly. It was dark, so I guess it wasn't morning. I sighed, and tried to sleep again. I couldn't.

I got up quietly, and walked to the kitchen. I got myself a drink of orange juice, hoping it would help. I waited a minute, but still wasn't tired. I groaned to myself, and walked into the lounge. I turned on the lamp, and sat on the couch. I spotted the notebook from earlier, and picked it up.

I tapped the pencil on it, trying to think of some lyrics.

"We were both young, when I first saw you." I sang quietly, smiling. I wrote it down. Not bad I guess, but it could use more.

"I close my eyes, and the flashback starts. I'm standing there." I sang lightly. I smiled. This song was coming so easily.

"On the balcony of summer air." I sang smiling. I lightly nodded to myself, and kept writing it all down.

---

Joe's POV

I rolled over, and sighed. I opened my eyes after a minute, and realized Dillon wasn't there. I looked to my other side, and even under me! She wasn't there!

I quietly got up, and walked to the bathroom. I looked inside, then walked back out. I walked into the kitchen since the light was on, but she wasn't in there either.

I shut the light off, and walked to the lounge. I stopped when I heard Dillon singing.

"Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head, I don't know what to think. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring... And said..." She said then paused. "... What did he say?" She whined. I chuckled quietly, and walked back to my bunk. I grabbed something, then walked back.

I walked inside the lounge, and knelt in front of her.

"And he said; Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress. It's a love story baby just say yes." I sang. She screamed, and jumped as I opened the ring box.

"Joey!" She giggled. I smiled.

"Just say yes." I sang again. She giggled, and jumped on me. I laughed, and fell backwards, with her on top of me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She squealed. I smiled, and kissed her lightly. She kissed me back harder, then buried her head into my neck. I chuckled, and slid the ring onto her finger.

"I love you." I smiled. She grinned.

"I love you too." She smiled, kissing me lightly. I held her closer to me, and kissed her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
>D
It's about time I updated!
Gahhh!
Busy with school and stuffs!
But I'm back, hopefully for more then two weeks. >.>

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]