I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

Aly’s POV

“Okay. Mrs. J. Mommy. Let’s get started planning, okay?” I asked and they both nodded smiling. We were going over wedding details.

“Okay. How about Peach?” Denise asked.

“That’s an awful idea! You should either go with something like traditional white or green!” mom stated..

“Peach is a LOVELY on, Alison. You wouldn’t know because you’re never around her anymore!” Denise shot glaring..

“Well. She is MY daughter. Not yours,” Mom hissed.. I stood up making the chair fall over..

“Mother! Look.. I invited you down here to HELP me plan a wedding. If you keep insulting my future mother-in-law, then you have to leave. Denise was just stating something that is true. But. This is my wedding and I would like it to be planned my way.” I replied and Mom nodded. She was unhappy but Denise smiled with pride..

“Okay. Kevin expects me in a couple hours so let’s get started,” I smiled and they nodded. Then the fun started!

Kevin’s POV

I smiled writing down the song. It was perfect for Aly! Joe goofed off, but Nick helped. I smiled and we got the cords down.

After that, I walked into the bathroom and showered. Then changed into jeans and a white long sleeved shirt but rolled the sleeves up to my elbows. I looked fine. I smiled. Just have to plan the wedding, then. Aly and me will be together forever. Just like I wanted.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I got in the car then drove over to mom’s house, where Aly was.

Aly’s POV

I took a shower and changed into skinny light wash jeans and a red tank top with black flats. My make-up was soft and my hair was down. Mom and Denise smiled with approval. I heard Kevin’s Jeep pull up and smiled.

“Bye!” I called then walked out and ran over. Kevin was waiting. I jumped is his arms and he caught me smiling.

“Hi Baby.” he smiled.

“Hi.” I giggled. He opened my door for me and I got in. He closed it and got in the Driver’s seat. He drove to the beach. God, I love it here!

He opened my door for me again then we walked out on the sand. I took off my shoes and Kevin did too. We found a spot and sat down on the sand. He brought his guitar too and he grabbed it up. But then he set it back down and pulled me in his lap then grabbed the guitar again.

I smiled and leaned back against him, he smiled then.

“I wrote a new song for you.” he stated smiling..

“Sing it to me.” I smiled and he strummed the guitar lightly..

Saw you walk into the room
Thought Id try to talk to you
Babe am I ever glad you wanted me to
Its been two years to the day
Half the time Ive been away
I know Im not there enough but thats gonna change
Cause Im coming back
To show you that Im keeping the promise I made

When Im with you I'll make every second count
Cause I miss you
Whenever you're not around
When I kiss you
I still get butterflies years from now
I'll make every second count when I'm with you

Yeah we've had our ups and down
But we've always worked them out
Babe am I ever glad we've got this far now
Still I'm lying here tonight
Wishing I was by your side
Cause when I'm not there enough
Nothing feels right
So I'm coming back to show you that
I'll love you the rest of my life

When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
Cause I miss you
When ever you're not around
When I kiss you I still get butterflies years from now
I'll make every second count
When I'm with you
Whatever it takes I'm not gonna break the promise I made
When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
Cause I miss you

When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
Cause I miss you
Whenever you're not around
When I kiss you
I still get butterflies years from now
I'll make every second count
Make every second count
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
Yeah”

he sang and I was in tears. He put down the guitar and I kissed him on the lips. That song deserved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Writer's block gone! I want to give this chapter credit to secret valentine! Thanks for the ideas. I switched them up a little and used two ideas instead of one. But thank you for that :) Comment please! Kelsey's turn!