I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

I hung up the phone and sat down on the bed where Nick was on his laptop. I pulled my legs up and sat Indian style. I blew in his ear. He looked at me. Then reached over and took a drink of his diet coke. I took it from him and drank some of it. I leaned over his shoulder.
“What are you doing?” I asked sweetly. Resting my head on his and kissing his cheek.
“Checking some sites.” He replied looking at me and kissing my nose. I wiggled my nose slightly. He chuckled. “Nice, Ty.” We had stopped at a hotel for the night and each couple was on a different floor for some unknown reason. “You have some e-mails, babe.” I looked at the screen.
“Open the one from my mom, please.” He did and I read it out loud, but quietly. “Kelsey, it’s mom. If you aren’t busy I would like you and your boyfriend I think. Are you still with Hayden?” I feint growl came from Nick’s throat. “Oh and bring Aly and Dillon if you like? Oh and there boyfriends. Was it Connor and Daniel?” We both slightly growled. “ I was saying you could come for Christmas and bring your boyfriend , your friends, their boyfriends, and their families if they feel like coming to Britain. Call me soon. Say hi to everyone. Lot’s of kisses. Mom.” I pulled out my phone and dialed my mom’s number. I pushed call and waited for her voice mail.
“Hello?” I heard her voice.
“Oh hey mom.” I said surprised that she was awake then I remember the time difference.
“So Kelsey-” She started.
“I changed my name mom.” I put the phone on speaker.
“Sorry, Tyler. Why did you have to make it a guy name?”
“Mom your off subject. You wanted to talk about something.”
“Oh yes. How’s that Hayden of yours?”
“We broke up.”
“What happened honey?”
“It’s a long story which should start with introducing my husband.”
“Wait. You got married?”
“Yes, but we are having a real wedding in a year or so.”
“Oh okay at least your not going to tell me your pregnant of something.” Nick started laughing. “Is that him?”
“Yes, mom. This is Nick.”
“Hey mom.” He chuckled.
“Hello Nick. Tyler do I get a last name on this boy. A age. Does he have a job?”
“Well mom. His name is Nicholas Jonas. He’s twenty-two. He’s on tour with me he’s a musician.”
“Aww.. Isn’t he that cute guy-”
“Yes. Now to that story.”
I explained to her about the happenings of the last three to four years. I got some input from Nick. Finally after an hour I got her to hang up so I could go to sleep or what ever. I smiled and watched Nick lay down on his back. I positioned my head to the center of his stomach. He played with the hair on my head. I yawned.
“Time for bed, sweetie.” I yawned again longer. Getting up and going to change into some pajamas. I quickly changed and sat on the bed before lying down. Nick wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
“I love you.” He whispered turning of the one lamp that kept our room lighted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo! Ash your turn! I've had too much chocolate today!
<3 Kelsey