I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I whined, and fell onto Joe's lap. He looked down at me as I hugged my legs.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I burried my head into his chest, and groaned. "Are you alright?" He asked, sounding like he was panicing.

"Cramps." I whined, curling up a little. He cooed, and gently stroked my hair.

"Baby, relax. They'll pass." He said, kissing the top of my head. I shook my head.

"They hurt!" I whined. He shifted me, so I was leaning against his. He kissed the back of my head twice, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you want some midol?" He asked. I shook my head, and turned my body around a little. "Then don't whine." He chuckled. I slapped his arm.

"Be nice to me." I muttered. "I'm PMSing, and emotional." I added. He laughed.

"Your hot when your in charge." He teased. I giggled.

"Shut up Joseph, and go to your bunk." I said seriously. He smirked, and stood up, still holding me. I whined. "Joe! Put me down!"

"You said to go to my bunk, so we are." He smirked. I burried my head into his neck.

"Not what I meant." I giggled as he laid us down on his bunk. I rolled over a bit, and looked over at him. He smiled.

"I love you Dillon." He said softly. I smiled lightly, and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too." I said back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.
No ideas.
And schools long, and I never want it to end.
Finals are coming. Ewie.

Also, I'm backish?

Comments?

-Echo [Ash]