I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

I didn't know what was happening, but I knew I was falling down a staircase. I didn't even know how it happened. I heard the crash and I felt myself fading. I felt like I was thrown into a board covered in nails. My vision blurred, but all the pain was still there. That didn't fade.
~Later~
I opened my eyes to the bright white room. Only one person was here with me. I had a tube attached to my face. I tried to rip it off. Nick had lifted his head and gasped.
"Your awake?" He asked suprised.
"Yea I am." I answered. I looked at Nick's bloched red eyes. I could see more pain then just me being hurt. "What's wrong?"
"Ty, the baby died." I grabbed at my stoumach as the tears started to fall. I curled myself into a ball. I kept crying for days and days after that. I only stopped crying when I was onstage and one night after a consert Nick, Aly, and Dillon sat me down for a talk.
"Tyler, stop crying." Dillon started.
"We know your baby died, but come on it's time to get on with your life." Aly went on saying.
"What you want me to move on. How would you feel if Joe and Kevin died? I bet you would cry for awhile." I screamed.
"Of couse we would, but we would get over it some time. You are taking this badly." Nick agreed with them. I walked to the door.
"I can't take your shit anymore any of you! I'm done and I'm not comming back." I ran out the door and down the street a bit. I stopped and called the frist person I thought of. It rang several times before I heard.
"Tyler?"
"Hayden, hi I wanted to tell you I forgive you and I really love you." I poured.
"I thought-"
"I broke up with Nick."
"What about-"
"The baby died."
"That's sad. Where are you?"
"Phoenix, Arizona. I'll be at the airport in five minutes. I'm flying to Burbank, California. I want to see you."
"I'll pick you up at the airport here and you can stay at my place. Unless Dillon and Aly will be with you."
"Don't talk about those bitches."
"It"s that bad?"
"Yes, it is and I'm not happy about it, but I don't care about them right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
o.o! I seem to recall Meggie needed some ideas and usually me making drama gives people ideas so here you go. I hope it gave yall some thing to do. Oh and I can't go online on a computer any more my mom took that away, but I do have internet on my phone so I'm pretty much texting my updates.
<33 Kelsey Isabella Joyce Ane