I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

I got out of the taxi and stood in front of the airpport. I stood frozen, I couldn't take another step or even breath I realized something. I fucked up... Again. I had to go back and beg them to forgive me. No passing go, I won't even collect two hundred dollars. I need Nick to live. Without him I am broken. I turned around and got back in to the taxi.
"Can you take me Serian Center?" The man nodded and started off. Why was I so damn stupid? I slapped my hand on my fore head. I repeated myself until he stopped in front of the huge building. I paid the dude and ran out. I rethought my last words a thousand times as I searched for him. 'I can't take your shit anymore any of you! I'm done and I'm not comming back.' It kept going like a broken record. I couldn't control myself anymore. Until I saw him down a hall sitting alone. He looked like he had been crying. I sprinted down the hall, he didn't look up. He didn't see me until I got down to his level and pulled his chin up. "I can't live without you."
"What?" He said with a confused face no believing. "You don't love me."
"Yes I do." I replied. This was unfair.
"You're not coming back."
"I am back." I yelled in his face I probably looked mad, but hey desprate times call for desprate measures. "What do I need to do to get it through to you?" He turned his head away. I took his face in to my hands and pressed my lips to his roughly and after a few seconds of that I pulled away. "Fine, I'll just leave." I went to get up. Nick pulled me back down and on to him.
"I didn't say that you could leave. I need you to love me. Your all I have." He put his arms around me and pulled me into him. "Please stay?"
"I don't want to leave."
"Then stay. I would appriciate it if you stayed." He smiled his smile and I kissed his cheek. He grinned and got excited. "I wish that the last few weeks didn't happen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it's short, but hey I try. I hope they don't kill me for going on with the story...
<3 Kelsey