I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I groaned gently. "Fuck Kevin! What the hell? You don't hit a girl!" I said, pacing the floor. He muttered profanities. I tossed a pillow at him. He caught it, and tossed it back. I walked over, and beat him with it until it exploded. I whined.

"Way to go babe," Joe smirked, pulling the fabric from me. I stuck my tongue out, and slapped Kevin with my hand.

"She was annoying me!" He said. I mocked him a voice that sounded nothing like him. He glared.

"You annoy me! You don't see me slapping you!" I said. Joe smirked. I paused. Oh right.

"You just hit me!" He said. I hit him again.

"Don't talk back to me!" I said. He groaned. "When a girl annoys you, you say 'Baby, you're so hot. Wanna have makeup sex?'" I kidded. "Not 'Oh hey there bitch, slap!'" I said and slapped him. He whined. Joe laughed at me.

"Now fucking man up, grow some balls, and apologize to Aly, now!" I shouted. He jumped, and ran. Joe chuckled.

"Wow, your hot when your mad." He grinned. I smirked.

"I'm about to be smoking." I said. He chuckled, then paused.

"Oh shit." He said, and ran. I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nom nom it's short.

THANKS FOR UPDATING AND TELLING ME GUYS!

Comments?

-Echo [Ash]