I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

“Nick can you get Dom. I’m busy with Jazz.” I bounced the baby in one arm and tried to make a bottle with my free hand. Nick came in and kissed my cheek; Domminick in his arms. I stuck my lips out, he kissed them I smiled happily.
“I am almost packed for the trip. I just need to know what, other than clothes, do you want me to bring for the kids?” He asked placing a kiss on my neck. I giggled and smiled.
“Some toys, blankets, play pen, pacifiers, diapers, wipes, etcetera.” I replied, “I’m going to see if Aly is ready. I’ll take Jazz with me.” I walked to Aly’s and waited for her to come to the door. When she opened the door she immediately stole Jazzpeirre from me.
“ I’m packed and ready.” She announced, smiling at me. “You look so skinny! How did you work off the baby fat that fast?”
“Bikram Yoga. We’re almost packed, you can come over now if you want.”
“Okay, I will.” She grabbed her bags and followed me out the door. She didn’t know my plan. For the trip, she’s going to have a new lover. I think she’ll like a few nice British boys who I’ve contacted. We got back to Nick and my room, he finished packing. I was excited to be heading home. When we got there in a few hours it would be my birthday. He headed to the airport and the Jet to meet Joe and Dillon. Kevin would not make this trip.
~London, Great Britain Walnut Grove Manor~
I showed everyone to their rooms and each group offered to take a baby, so Nick and I could have most of today together. I personally was very grateful. I ran up to my room and fell on to my bed. Nick came in minutes later. I snuggled into my blanket happy. Nick crawled up onto the bed next to me. We crawled under the blankets and I cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around me.
“Do you think everything will work out this time? I whispered not trying to ruin our peace.
“Yes everything will be fine. This time in not going to let you go.” He quietly answered my question. I smiled and got my birthday wish. Sleep with no interruptions from crying babies.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a little tired right now. I tiny bit insane. Sooooo.... I'm sorry.
<3Kelsey