Flesh Lust

004

Friday is when this little recollection of events really pics up. It always seems like Friday is the big 'climax' of an event. Hmm. Anyways, I was sitting on one of the faux leather couches in my living room watching a movie, I'm actually uncertain of which it was, but that detail is really irrelevant so oh well. But my phone buzzed from it's resting place beside me.

What shocked me the most was the message. Reading it sent shivers down my spine and I'm fairly certain some type of riot broke out in my stomach, either that or butterflies now took steriods.

'Hey, this is Emily. Kellis gave me your number. So what's up?'

If I had been drinking something at the moment it would have made a beautiful display shooting from my nose. Luckily, I wasn't. I quickly texted back, exiting the room, completely oblivious to the movie that was still playing on the screen.

'Hey, erm, nothing much. You?'

As cliche as it might seem, not only did I have raving butterflies attacking the walls of my stomach but my entire body seemed to be having mild tremors and my palms began to perspire slightly. For weeks, if not months, I had been craving any sort of attention from this goddess with every atom of my being.

'I just got back from West Virginia.'

Of course, I'd been well aware of where she had been, when she had left, and when she would return. Indeed, I did feel like I was overdoing it a tad, but it was her and she was just so perfect. I barely knew her and yet, if she were to tell me to find a dagger and stake it through my chest I more then likely would. In my defense, it was like she had me under a spell, one that no amount of praying would free me from.

'I heard you went there, did you have fun?'

'Haha, wow. But, yes I did. It was amazing! I went mountain climbing and it was exhilarating, one of the best things I've ever experienced.'

The rest of our mind blowing conversation was spent discussing our weekend activities, our likes, and our dislikes. It was amazing, well, at least it was for me. I discovered that she loves wolves and killer whales, her favorite movie is Blood and Chocolate, she loves Muggwigz coffee, she could speak russian, spanish, and french, and lot's of other little details that people usually didn't care about but I found immensely interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
This update kinda really sucks, I don't like it particularly.
But I'm having a little bit of a hard time writing this story...
Hope you all had happy holidays.

Tell me what you think so far =]
Comments to me, are like blood to vampires.