Empty Waves

Empty Lights

How can I breathe when your hands are so tightly around my neck? Is trust really that fucking hard? The hatred I see in your eyes burns with the shame hiding under your skin. The envy that travels through your hands is just to show how much you don't know. Ambivalence. I believe that's that the right word. Your false pretenses are just another way for me to let you back in, but the sun will go down without you in time. Who am I kidding? I'll take the blame for you for taking everything I thought I knew away. It's such a petty crime, but I'll give in again. I never wanted to be in love with you, I only wanted to see how far this would go. I've gone too far, and yet I don't want to go back. You made it so when you went to see the face of apathy, and found me holding on to everything that was left. I was just another patient to your hospital, praying for an emergency to bring closer.

I was born with no clothes and I feel just as naked now. These emotions have just been erased, leaving only the truth between us. I'm waiting for a sign, a sign to show me that you're really there. Open my eyes and show me what I've been missing, if only for a moment. I want to say, "this is what I've been waiting for." This time, empathy is overpowered by the fact you're even here. To stay with a train wreck such as I, who causes destruction in these relationships. You'll learn in time, as one man once said, these children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks. The truth is I love you.

One day, compassion will defeat the angst of many young lovers, making a euphoria between.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read and comment.