Lighthouse

Soon

I returned to the top room of the lighthouse later. Anna was there again, staring out the window.

"Anna," I said. "What was that earlier?"

She turned to me.

"What was what?" she asked, her head tilting slightly to the side.

"Earlier," I said. "You got all tensed up and then you said 'he's alive'."

"Oh," Anna said. She returned to looking out the window. I waited for her to say something, but she stayed silent.

"Anna," I said, my words harder. I walked closer to her. "Tell me who's alive."

I looked at her face and saw that she was actually crying. I didn't know that she could cry.

"I don't know," she said. "I don't know who's alive. But he is coming here."

"You don't know who 'he' is?" I asked.

"No," she whispered. "All I know is that he is coming for something he lost."

"How long till he get's here?" I asked.

"I don't know," Anna said. Her eyes fluttered closed and I saw her tense up again. A moment later, she shuddered and opened her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked. "What did you see?"

"Soon," Anna said. "He'll be here soon."

"How soon?" I asked. Anna closed her eyes again. They opened a moment later and she turned to look at me.

"A day or two."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??
~Sally
Oh, and sorry the chapters are short.
And this will probably only be a short story. But it's hard for me to tell at this moment lol