Philophobia.

Dream Big.

"Love doesn't exist."

"Oh not this again." My friend Cianna groaned. I scoffed and brought my lips up to my drink. "You can't tell me that you still don't believe in love."

"I don't." I told her, clicking my tongue.

"How can you not. Love is one of the greatest feelings in the world." She sighed happily, stirring her drink. "You've never been in love?"

I raised my eyebrow up at her and shook my head. "Nope."

She scrunched up her face at me. "Garret?"

"Nope."

"Mike?"

"No."

"John?"

I thought about it for a second. John what was so wrong with John Walters, that I couldn't and wouldn't fall in love with him. Oh right. "Definitely not."

"Why not?" she sighed. "He was hot!"

"Yeah." I said agreeing with her. "His boyfriend thought so too." Cianna scrunched up her face at me. "He was gay..." I clarified. "But a good fuck."

"God." she sighed heavily. "You sound like a guy."

I smirked and took a drink of my Martini. "I try."

"Whatever Ally. You could have whatever guy you wanted, yet you treat all of them like a piece of meat, instead of a person." She stopped and giggled, making me raise an eyebrow at her. "I feel like I'm talking to Cullen."

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders innocently at her. "Wh-What the fuck dude?" I yelled at the guy who split his beers over me.

"I'm sorry." He stuttered. He sounded tipsy. "It's just." he began and picked up his head to look at my face. He gave me a small smile. When he did, his face held dimples on the side and his green...maybe hazel eyes glimmered in the light. "I saw you from over there" he stuttered and pointed towards a booth with four other guys in it. "And I felt this connection."

"Connection?" I asked the babbling idiot in front of me.

"Yeah. You don't feel it. Its like we were meant to be together."

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking over at Cianna, who was trying hard not to crack up. "I mean. I get that your drunk and everything but a connection? Uh I don't think so."

Cianna snorted and I glared in her direction before looking at the guy in front of me. As I look him over more I saw he was very muscular and toned. "Whats your name, Princess?" he asked brushing some of my hair to the side.

"Uh." I laughed. "I don't give my name out to strangers."

"Well then." He gave me that dimpled smile again. "I'm Matt Sanders."

"Right. Matt, was it?"

He nodded. "And yours is what, Princess?"

I smirked and shook my head. "I don't think so." I stated getting up and looking at Cianna. "I'll be right back. I have to wash some meat head's drink off me." She nodded as I wander towards the bathroom.

"I can help you." I groaned and turned around at the guy still following me.

"Mike."

"Matt." He said raising his finger up like he was making a point, that I really could give a fuck about. Trust me I didn't.

"Whatever. This" I stated pointing between the two of us. "Is not a connection. It's nothing. Your drunk, your friends probably put you up to this and are laughing their asses off at you."

He shook his head. "My friends didn't put me up to anything." He stated. I could smell the beer on his breath and it made me sick.

"Right. Mitch" He was about to interrupt with his real name but I shook my head, making him snap his mouth shut. "Those are you friends right?" I asked pointing to the table he pointed to earlier.

He looked back and nodded his head. "Yep, those are the bastards." He joked.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, it looks like the pudgy one-"

"Zack?" he asked looking back at his friends. Like I give a flying fuck.

"Is about to pee himself." I stated ignoring him.

"Huh?" Matt asked looking me up and down before, looking back at his friend. "I don't get it."

"Right." I muttered and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Here let me help you." I grabbed on to his arm and noticed that dopey dimple smile spread across his face again."See your friends over there." He nodded and I continued. "They have been laughing their asses off since the moment I turned you down."

"Which time?" Matt asked looking me up and down again. "Cause I've noticed that you turmed me down like ten times already."

I sighed and looked up at him sadly. "And yet you don't get the hint."

"What can I say." He said smiling to himself, as he was about to boost his ego. "I like to get what I want."

"Well then. Buy a dog!" I said and let go of his arm and walked towards the bathroom.

"No thanks, I'd rather have you." He said seductively.

I smirked and turned around. I looked him up and down, making his ego grow slightly. "Well, Mark."

"Matt." he mumbled as I placed my hands around his neck. He smiled and placed his arms around my waist, bringing my body closer to him.

I tip-toed up to his neck and kissed it, before I nipped and sucked on it. I smirked against his skin when I heard him moan and he pushed me closer to him. I felt him hard against my thigh. I pulled away and pecked his lips.

"That was-" he began but I pushed him away from me and opened the bathroom door.

I held up my hands and smirked at him. "Enjoy your hands!"

"Hey!" he barked as the door shut.

I rolled my eyes and washed the beer off my clothes, the best that I could.

I threw the towels into the bin and left the bathroom and heading back to Cianna.

"Oh Princess."

I sighed mentally cursing myself for going past his table. I smiled and looked over at him. He was sitting down, hands in his lap. "Fix your problem?"

"Find your name?" he retorted back. I rolled my eyes.

"Max"

"Matt."

"Once again." I said with a roll of my eyes. "Don't care. How many times do I have to turn you down till you stop bothering me?"

He smirked and grabbing my hand and hold it in his. "Till you realize we have a connection."

"Right well that's not happening." I muttered.

"And you tell me your name." he said as he swung our hands.

I pulled my hand away from him and narrowed my eyes at him. "Bye Maxie Pad."

His friends laughed and he just huffed saying his name was Matt not Maxie pad. Once again I didn't care.

"Allyson Harley you better not be giving that poor boy a hard time." I heard a voice yell.

I groaned and looked over at Matt, yeah I know his name, I didn't forget it. I just like watching him get flustered when I called him something else. Maxie pad, per genius.

Matt smirked at me. "Allyson huh. Allyson Harley." He grinned up at me with a twinkle in his eye. "My favorite kind of ride."

I rolled my eyes. "Great pick up line."

"I try." He smiled and was about to talk when Mister Blurts Out My Name came up to me.

"Cullen." I hissed under my breath.

"Ally." He mused and kissed my cheek. "Ally don't be rude tell me who your new boy is."

I rolled my eyes, I seemed to be doing that a lot tonight. "He's no one. He's like a bug, one that needs to be squashed." I muttered, narrowing my eyes at Matt.

Matt just grinned and looked over at Cullen. "I think she likes bugs. The name is Matt Sanders." He said shaking Cullen's hand.

"Actually I prefer them under-"

"Under you?" Matt smirked, raising his eyebrows at me. "Miss Harley, I mean we just meet. But hey." He sighed and put his hands behind his head leaning back. "I don't mind changing my standards."

I glared at him. "Ugh, you make want to-"

"Scream?" He interrupted again. "Princess, that I can do." I rolled my eyes again and he just laughed. "You roll your eyes a lot."

"And you Maxie Pad" I smirked, looking back at Matt. "Get turned down" I clicked my tongue. "A lot."

"Actually" he said leaning forward. "Only by you, Princess."

I groaned.

"That was hot." Matt mumbled.

"And this is my cue to leave" Cullen said looking at us with an amused smile on his face. "I'm going to go find Cianna." I nodded and watched him walk away.

I narrowed my eyes at Matt. "Though I love turning you down." Matt smiled nodding his head. "I have to go." He grinned at me with his mouth about to open. "And you Mr. Sanders are not coming with."

He closed his mouth and frowned at bit. "You'll be back right, Princess?"

"In your dreams." He smiled and grabbed a napkin off the table and a sharpie. "Cheap much?" I muttered as he wrote some digits down. "Why do you have a sharpie?"

He looked at me like I had grow three heads and shook his head. "It's what I do."

"You carry sharpies around with you?" I asked not really wanting him to answer. "Wow." I mused. "DREAM BIG!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah new story!!!!

I like to say thank you to everyone who applied to be a gf. you guys rocked my socks but I had a lot of people and only four spaces so don't hate me!

On the plus side, I'm keeping all the people I didn't use and using them for my other Matt idea that will be on a computer screen near you when I feel like it! But not for a while.

& a BIGGER thanks to the true fans, who may of not have been picked but are still reading and enjoying my stories! I love you guys and maybe you'll be in my next feature.

Anyways I really want more comments for this story because a story with no feedback isn't a story......I know I'm deep. I get it from my best buddy (A_Dirty_Syn) not really. But for her sanity, we can pretend.

<3Manda!