Philophobia.

Your Fiance Is Delusional.

I felt my phone ring in my purse. I pulled it out, reading the I.D., seeing Matt was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Princess."

"Maxie Pad." I smirked shutting my car door and locking it.

"Where are you?" He asked, probably hearing me close the door.

"Andy's."

"Who?" He asked, with a slightly annoyed tone.

"My brother." I said rolling my eyes and knocking on Andy's door once, before letting myself in. "Andy?!"

"Be right down." He called back, from upstairs

"So what's up?" I asked Matt, as I plopped down on my brothers couch.

"Nothing really. I just miss you."

I rolled my eyes and played with the hem of my hoodie. "You saw me yesterday"

"Yeah." he said happily. "But you didn't let me see what I bought."

I scoffed. "I didn't use your credit card."

"I never thought I'd say this." He sighed. "But why didn't you make me go bankrupt?"

I giggled. "Because, I have my own money. Besides Alek, doesn't like me already. I didn't need another reason for her to hate me."

Matt sighed. "Sure doesn't hate you." I scoffed. "Okay maybe she does. She's my best friend Ally, she just wants me to be happy."

"Your not happy?" I asked in a small voice. My stomach felt like it was in my throat as I awaited his answer.

He laughed. "Completely the opposite baby." My body felt relieved and a giant smiled was placed on my face. "Are you happy?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head. "Yeah."

"Ally. Oh sorry." Ella said coming into the living room and sitting on the couch next to me. Andy followed in a second later.

"Hey Matt."

"Yeah baby?"

I saw Ella and Andy make a face. "Can I call you later? I have to go now."

"Sure thing. Bye Princess."

"Bye Matt." I sighed and looked down at my phone as, I read call ended on the screen. The room was silent for a bit before I looked up and saw Ella smirking at me. "What?"

"Who was that?"

"No one."

"No one." Andy laughed. "Right. I'm sure it was no one Princess."

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes. "It's one of Brian's friends."

"Guitar Guy?" Andy ask scrunching up his face. "His friends are kinda old for you, aren't they."

I rolled my eyes, at his stupidity. "His son, moron."

"Aw." Ella cooed, I raised an eye brow at her. "Ally, is in love"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are." Ella said dreamily. "Bye Matt." She said in a dazed tone, pretending to mick me.

"I do not sound like that!" I gasped sitting up on their couch.

"Yes you do." She laughed. "Now, I'll get us some drinks." She patted my leg and walked towards the kitchen.

I waited till she was no longer visible till I turned to look at my brother. "Your fiance is delusional."

"I heard that!" Ella barked over the ice maker.

"Creepy." I muttered under my breath, making Andy laugh.

"So what did you want?" He asked leaning back into the couch.

"Can't I come see how my brother is?" I scoffed.

"Yeah." He said nodding his head. "But I know there is alternative motives."

I smiled slyly at him. "No I actually came to just talk and catch up. And you know me, talking on the phone is awkward."

"Right." He said eying me. "So what's up?"

"I hope this is okay." Ella said coming back into the living room with three glasses in her hands. "Here you go, Ally."

"What is it?" I asked looking at it.

"My grandma's lemonade recipe." Ella said smiling as she sat next to my brother, and placed a hand on his knee. My brother smiled and kissed her cheek before, taking a sip of the lemonade. I made a face, he hated lemonade. "Do you like it?" She asked as I took a sip.

I wanted to make a disgusted face, and say no. But that would of been a lie it was perfect. "Love it." I smiled at her. "So what have you been up to Ella?"

"Oh." She smiled at me, in a way thinking I wasn't going to talk to her. "I was working on some charity work for invisible children for the school I work at."

"Oh." I smiled at her. "Sounds like fun."

She nodded with a big smile on her face. "So." Andy said with a smirk. "Tell us about Matt."

I gulped, as Ella giggled softly. "Your blushing."

I covered my cheeks with my hands. "Am not!" I exclaimed, but I knew she was right, I could feel the warmness coming from them.

"So, who is he?" Andy continued, with that knowing smirk.

"He's in a band with Brian, uh Syn, like I said earlier. He's there singer. He has a short brown hair, gauges, a lip ring, tattoos." I listed, seeing Ella's face screw up slightly. "Um the most gorgeous hazel eyes in the world, and dimples that make anyone want to smile. His music is his passion. It's what gets him up everyday. He's really good at what he does."

Ella's slightly disgusted face, went away when I finished. It was replaced with a her pretty smile, and a slight twinkle in her eyes. "He sounds wonderful." She mused. I nodded, with a smile on my face, as I thought of all the things I just said, that described him. "I told you Ally."

I shook my head from my thoughts and looked at her. "Told me what?"

She smiled. "That love is real."
♠ ♠ ♠
A Rocket to the Moon - I'm Not Saying Goodbye


10+ COMMENTS=UPDATE!!!!