Philophobia.

Two Months.

I turned over in my bed, making me hit my face on something hard it the process. I grunted and opened my eyes to see a tattooed chest. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked up at Matt. He was laying next to me in only his boxers, since he gave me his shirt to sleep in, after we had our fun. His eyes were fixed on the ceiling in a trance. I picked up my body resting my up half on my elbow to look over Matt to read the time. I groaned and collapsed back down onto his chest and nuzzled my face in his neck. He took one of the hands behind his head and placed it around my shoulders, rubbing them softly.

"Whats wrong?" I mumbled into his neck.

"What?" He whispered, moving his face to look at me.

"I said." I whispered back tilting my head to see his face. "What's wrong."

He raised an eyebrow at me, not saying a word, before he looked back up at the ceiling.

"Matt?"

"It's nothing." He whispered, and kissed the top of my head. "Go back to sleep baby."

"Matt tell me." I mumbled drawing a circle on his chest.

"Baby it's really not import-"

"Matthew."

He sighed, and stopped rubbing my shoulders. "I was just thinking."

"About..."

"About how we have been dating for about two months, and you'll be in this apartment all by yourself and shit." I became tense as he stopped taking, was he going to ask me to move in with him? "I just don't like the idea of you living on your own."

"Oh."

"Yeah so I was wondering if...if you had any other friends to move in with you?" I raised an eyebrow at him before I rolled away from him, sitting up on the side of the bed. "Ally, whats wrong? Where are you going?" He asked as he watched me pull on my slipper socks.

"Your right Matthew it wasn't important."

*************************************

Matt watched as Ally walked out of her room, closing the door behind her. He ran a hand down his face, to wipe the sweat off it. He just had sex with his girlfriend, not for the first time, and just ruined the mood. But to him the mood was ruined a lot earlier.

He wasn't sure if Ally was really going to say I love you. But he was almost positive it was on the tip of her tongue. He didn't know if his feelings for this girl was more than her feelings for him, he didn't want another Kayleigh. And he couldn't get the courage to ask her to move in with him. He could sing in front of thousands of fans with no sweat. But with this one tiny blonde girl he couldn't even look at her with out breaking into a sweat.

He climbed out of her bed and looked on the floor for his shirt but shook his head remembering her gave it to his girl. He walked out of her room, in only his boxers. quietly not to disturb Cianna and Cullen. He could hear the hissing of a coffee pot, coming from the kitchen and he could smell the beans roasting.

When he walked into the kitchen he saw no one in there but he saw two coffee mugs sitting next to the pot. He sighed and ran a hand across the top of his short hair, and walked towards the living room. When we reached the living room, he saw his tiny blonde girlfriend sitting on the couch, Indian style, with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. He looked at the TV and a dimpled smile spread across his face.

"Scooby Doo." He smiled leaning against the door frame, arms across his chest.

Ally looked away from the TV and noticed her hazel eyed boyfriend was standing in the doorway. "Yeah. It's a classic."

Matt nodded and walked into the living room, sitting next to Ally on the couch. Ally focused back on the mystery solving show, as Matt watched her. She would giggle at the funny parts and she gasped when they unmasked the villain, saying she wouldn't of guessed him or she knew it.

He smiled to himself, as he stood up and grabbed Ally's hands pulling her up with him. "What are you doing?" She asked but he didn't answer. He sat down in the spot she was just sitting and gripped her hips, cradling her in his arms. She smiled and placed her hands against his bare chest. "The coffee..."

"Can wait." Matt said as he gave her small kisses across her face. "Ally I have a question."

She shivered against his touch and was beginning to forget everything she was hearing and thinking. "What?" She manged to get out.

"I don't want you living on your own." Matt stated kissing her nose.

"Matt, I think two months of dating isn't long-"

Matt stopped her from speaking by kissing her lips. "I know." He said as he pulled away. "That's why, you are going to be sleeping with me. Whether its here or at my place."

"Matt, I'm a big girl."

Matt raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Ally, I don't like knowing your home alone."

"But-"

"No buts" he said firmly, interrupting her again. He squeezed her tighter to his chest and rocked her back so she was closer to his face. "Just say yes."

Ally grabbed his face in her hands, as something in the pit of her stomach began to flip and twisted. She didn't understand these feelings, they where foreign and new to her. She say saw the sincerity and some other mystery emotion in his hazel orbs. And something in her head told her to say "Yes."

Matt smiled and stood up with his girlfriend in his arms, andwalked ran her into her room. Ally let out a giggle as Matt tried opening her door, but stopped at the irritated look his face. She bent her arm back and twisted the knob, opening the door. Matt smiled and gently placed her down on the bed, as he climbed on top of her. He began leave trails of kisses down her neck and as he inched her shirt above her head and through it on the floor.

Ally's hands roamed down to his boxers, as Matt lips crashed onto hers. She fumbled with tugging the boxers below his waist, and Matt kicked them off, the rest of the way. His hands rubbed circles against her inner thighs before he grazed his fingers across her panty line, creating shivers and moans from Ally. He pulled away and smiled down at Ally.

"These need to go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Framing Hanley - Lollipop

HAHA- i love how this song fits to this chapter.

yeah!!!!! im back. exams are over and THEY KICKED MY FUCKING ASSSS!!!!!!

15+ COMMENT=UPDATE!